SCRIPTURE READING: EXODUS CHAPTER 16, verse 1-36.
CONFESSIONS: Exodus 13:21-22: – “And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night: He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.”
I RECEIVE DIVINE DIRECTION TO MY PROMISED LAND! – DAY 14: Sunday, 24th January, 2010
The gateway to the promised land is populated by a spirit called ‘DISCOURAGEMENT’. This spirit turned 10 out of 12 witnesses into chicken-hearted believers in the power of the enemy. This spirit wasted over 600,000 adult Israelites in the wilderness, preventing them from entering the promised land.
Your promised land is that thing that you fervently desire in God this year, it is that thing that would advertise the testimony of God in your life this year, it is that thing that would bury the garment of shame and reproach which the enemy had forcefully put on you. The battle of the gate is a battle for the Calebs and the Joshuas of 2010 as God Himself becomes our Divine Guide in the journey into fulfillment this year.
Miriam sang a song in Exodus 15:21 to honour for God for burying Pharaoh and his army in the Red Sea, you too will sing a new song into your promised land this year to honour God for your uncommon victories, in the name of Jesus:
“I will sing unto the Lord,
For He has triumphed gloriously,
The horse and its rider has been thrown into the sea! “
Now, praise Him for making you stand strong in Day 13 prayers. Ask Him for strength and grace for uncommon victories throughout the remaining 8 days ending midnight of January 31st 2010.
After the praise and worship session, go into these fervent ten prayer points for DAY 14 Pray it at midnight, couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon). Pray it during the day too. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
- Divine pillar of cloud, Arise! lead my way by day to my promised land this year! in the name of Jesus.
- Divine pillar of fire, APPEAR in my night season, to give me light and guide me to my promised land this year!! in the name of Jesus.
- (Prophetically stretch forth your hand to the front in a manner of slicing through… as you pray this prayer) Every Red Sea threatening my progress and breakthrough this year, DIVIDE BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every bitter water prepared for my thirst in the journeying of year 2010, BE SWEETENED! BE SWEETENED!! BE SWEETENED!!! in Jesus’ mighty name.
- I overthrow by fire, every obstacle on my way to my promised land this year, (The Lord my God shall fight for me in every battle of year 2010, and I shall hold my peace!) in the name of Jesus.
- You the chariot of confusion pursuing me to prevent my arrival into my promised land this year, I remove your wheels and burn you with unquenchable fire of the Holy Ghost!!! BURN TO ASHES!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy masquerading as a friend in my journey to my promised land this year, BE EXPOSED! BE DISGRACED!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil seed planted planted in my life to prevent me from entering my promised land, BE UPROOTED BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of “ALMOST ENTERED BUT NEVER ENTERED” DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every impurity assigned to derail my holy march into my promised land this year, BE CONSUMED BY HOLY GHOST FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.