SCRIPTURE READING: EXODUS CHAPTER 5, verse 1-23.
CONFESSION: Matthew 12:29: – “Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.”
PHARAOH! LET ME GO!!! – DAY 3: Wednesday, 13th January, 2010
Thank God for His right hand that doeth valiantly. Thank Him for His power that delivers to the uttermost. Drag every stubborn pursuer of your life before His court for final judgement. Invoke the blood of Jesus to break the backbone of every problem that torments your life this year 2010.
Appreciate Him with thanksgiving for making you stand strong in Day 2 prayers and draw divine strength and grace to follow through for the remaining 19 days ending midnight of January 31st 2010. Ask the Lord to invade every Egyptian situation you may be going through now in your life, with His signs and wonders.
After the praise and worship session, erupt with volcanic violence as you go into these fervent ten prayer points for DAY 3. Pray it at midnight, couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon). Pray it during the day too. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
- The power that killed the first born of Pharaoh and the first borns of Egypt, B-R-E-A-K the back bone of my stubborn problems now! in Jesus name.
- Every unfriendly gate keeping me in slavery and financial debt, what are you waiting for? B-R-E-A-K ASUNDER!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to hinder my prosperous relationship with God this year, your time is up! EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to weaken the mighty move of God in my life this year, PERISH IN THE RED SEA!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every problem in my life challenging my faith in God, I drag you to the court of God, die by the thunder fire of God!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power programming to turn this year into a slave camp for my life, you are a failure! S-C-A-T-T-E-R UNTO DESOLATION!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Task masters keeping the treasure cities of Pharaoh, BE BOUND WITH THE FETTERS OF FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus. (Exodus 1:11)
- I ENTER BY FIRE! the treasure cities of Pharaoh and PLUNDER his goods throughout this year 2010! in the name of Jesus. (Exodus 1:11)
- Every demonic labour, every demonic business, programming to divert me from the presence of God this year, S-C-A-T-T-E-R UNTO DESOLATION!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Storage cities of ancestral strongman over my family line, hear the word of the Lord: I POSSESS YOU BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.