SCRIPTURE READING: EXODUS CHAPTER 4, verses 1-31.
CONFESSION: Isaiah 26:2: – “Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.”
I ATTACK THE POWER BASE OF MY ENEMIES! – Tuesday, 12th January, 2010
Thank God keeping you in perfect peace and ask Him to make your mind focused totally on Him this year. Call forth terrifying noises from heaven against every strongman resisiting your breakthrough momentum this year 2010.
Appreciate Him with thanksgiving for making you stand strong in Day 1 prayers and draw divine strength and grace to follow through for the remaining 20 days ending midnight of January 31st 2010. Ask the Lord to invade every Egyptian situation you may be going through now in your life, with His signs and wonders.
After the praise and worship session, errupt with volcanic violence as you go into these fervent ten prayer points for DAY 2. Pray it at midnight, couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon). Pray it during the day too. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
- Every power that pursued me out of my place of blessings in the past and is still pursuing me now, I bury you by fire, in Jesus name. (Exodus 4:19)
- My glory, what are you doing in the wilderness of Midian? Arise and be restored unto me now! in the name of Jesus.
- My destiny, what are you doing in the prison of Pharaoh? Arise, break-out and ascend your throne now! in the name of Jesus.
- By Your name JEHOVAH, and by Your mighty hands, deliver me now from my stubborn oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the serpents of God swallow every witchcraft serpents assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power that turned all the waters of Egypt into blood, I attack every marine powers assigned against my testimony this year! in the name of Jesus.
- Spiritual gate-keepers of 2010, dispensing disappointments and frustration; I am not your candidate! therefore, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I attack with desolation, the power base of the strongman that confiscated my divine prosperity! Lose your armoury now and Perish by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every adversary standing at the gate of my greatness this year, BE WASTED by the power of God!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I obtain by fire, every slippery victory that has eluded me in the past, BE RESTORED NOW unto me!!! in the name of Jesus.