Thanks to Sister Maggie from Ontario Canada. Its great to know, and I am not surprised that Elisha Goodman, my good friend and Ezinearticles.com colleague in the school of midnight watches, who shares the same revelation with me on the subject of the battle of the gate is leading his holy troop to storm the gate of 2010 with us.
After Maggie’s comment pointing to that fact, I went searching and found out that Elisha has already assembled prayer points to handle the battle of the gate, so here you go, I am republishing his methodical prayers here for you who are hungry and ready to burst that gate open in the next few hours.
There are 3 basic fundamentals that you need to arm yourself with, as we prepare to crossover into the new year 2010.
Here’s the VERY first one. And you need to apply it diligently at the “gate” i.e. midnight December 31, 2009. If you’re ready, let’s go…
We’ll open this section with a short prayer. Please just close your eyes where you are now and take this singular prayer point with fire in your spirit:
“O LORD, open my spiritual understanding in the name of Jesus. Amen.”
We’ll take off by looking at the popular story of the ten virgins. In Matthew 25:1-10 we read:
“Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.”
I believe we are all familiar with this story. Two phrases are of particular interest to us here:
(i) at midnight there was a cry made…
(ii) and the door was shut…
Midnight is the time when “doors” are shut in the spirit. It is also a time when a “satanic cry” is made against people by the evil powers of their ancestral lineage.
Please hold these thoughts while we back up to Psalm 24:7-10:
“Lift up your head, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory.”
Again we see the word “doors” but this time…
Instead of being shut, the door (and gates) are being commanded to “open.” Putting what we’ve read so far together, we arrive at the inescapable conclusion that doors can be opened and shut in the in the spiritual realm.
In many places in the Bible, we come across doors and gates at the entrance to: houses (Acts 3), camps (Exodus. 32), prisons (Acts 12), temples (Acts 3), beaches (Nahum 2), palaces (Esther 5), cities (1 Kings 17).
At the gates of the city, the most important decisions affecting the lives of citizens were made. Courts and meetings were held there. Also, people were judged, and while some were punished, deserving citizens were honored at the gate. Even commercial transactions were conducted at the gate.
It was no coincidence therefore that in times of war, the enemy’s first point of concentration was at the gate.
What’s this got to do with the New Year 2010?
You can liken the new year to a well-fortified city with a strong gate. The gate is the entry point into the city.
For the purpose of this conversation… The door or gate of the New Year is currently shut. It is supposed to swing open IN THE SPIRIT at 12 midnight on December 31st.
Notice that I used the words, “supposed”… that is what should happen in an ideal situation… The reality, however, is that for most people, the gate of the New Year never opens to them spiritually… it remains tightly shut against them year after year, often without their knowledge!
Why is this so? The Bible reveals that there are invisible “horsemen setting themselves in array at the gate” (Isaiah 22:7). And here’s the SECRET:
The entrance or gate to the New Year is the midnight hour of December 31.
The truth remains that this gate is the point of the hottest spiritual battle you can think of. Whoever takes control of the gate in the crucial first few seconds of the New Year determines what happens throughout the entire year!
What I’m sharing with you is well-understood by the children of darkness. No wonder our Lord Jesus once said (in Luke 16:8b): …for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
At the critical midnight hour of December 31st, the children of this world (darkness) that Jesus is referring to here will be busy issuing evil prophetic decrees to capture the entire year (and shut the gates of the next 12 months against ignorant people).
At this exact same time, most modern day believers will be dancing and partying the night away!
Unknown to most people, at this critical hour of midnight when the new year is being “delivered” (think of a woman in labor), whatever decrees are being made (good or bad) have the capacity to alter the destiny of an individual, family or nation.
You remember how many prophecies of greatness that Christians usually receive at the beginning of every year?
How many of them ever come to pass?
You know why?
At the most critical first few seconds of the New Year, the enemy gets busy “shutting the gate” against people, using words anointed with satanic power!
• Doors of opportunity remained shut throughout the year.
• The heavens refuse to open and pour out the expected blessings.
• Divine benefits refused to manifest…
• Prayers went unanswered… leaving many believers scratching their heads.
If you keep records of these prophecies every year (like I do) you’ll realize that most of them never come to pass. It doesn’t matter how many great men or women of God prophesied.
Because most Christians allow the enemy to take control of the GATES when it mattered most…
… at the critical moment of transition… when most people are in slumber.
You see, in the spiritual realm, just one second’s delay can cost a person an entire year. Like the prayer points you will see shortly, if you were to pray them at any other time of the year, you won’t achieve the same results.
Thankfully, the Lord has not left us ignorant. He has given us a battle plan. If we execute on this plan diligently…
These 90 minutes AT THE GATE can save us 9 months of frustration, disappointment and sorrow.
Prayers To Storm The Gate of 2010
Now… let’s go to the prayers.
Here’s our prayer plan.
The Prayers Will Be Prayed In 3 Hot, Aggressive Sessions:
• Session 1: Prayers to close out 2009
• Session 2: Prayers to open the womb of 2010
• Session 3: Prayers of re-dedication
*** Session 1:
Close out 2009 (from 11:33 – 11:55 pm Thursday night, December 31, 2009)
Consists of 14 prayer points to deal with any unfinished business of 2009… and to ensure that there are no evil carryovers. Timing is CRUCIALLY important.
*** Session 2:
Transition (11:56 – 12:30 am Friday morning, January 1, 2010)
You stand on the powerful platform of Scripture to forcefully command the doors and gates of 2010 to open… followed by 42 special prayer points to deliver to you your divine benefits for the entire year… in a moment of time.
*** Session 3:
Prophetic action to re-dedicate your life to Christ for 2010.
As you’ll see, without this re-dedication, the enemy will try to ensnare you one way or the other.
How Do We Prepare?
Midnight Wednesday – Dec 30th
1. Start of 24 hour fast (from midnight Wednesday to midnight Thursday).
2. Please repent of every known sin and ask the LORD to wash you clean with the blood of Jesus (the Bible points out that if we say we have no sin, we make God a liar).
3. Prepare yourself by praying these 21 prayers all through the day, if possible.
1 Holy Spirit, I open the door of my heart to you; come in and dwell in your fullness in my life in Jesus’ name.
2 Anything in my life that will grieve the Holy Spirit, depart now in the name ofJesus.
3 Any besetting sin hindering the move of the Holy Spirit in my life, be washed away by the blood of Jesus.
4 O Lord, forgive me where I have rebelled against your Spirit this year in Jesus’ name.
5 O Lord, restore me to fellowship with you in Jesus’ name.
6 Holy Ghost, fill me with your fresh fire in Jesus’ name.
7 I challenge every throne of iniquity in my life with the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ name.
8 Fire of God, burn to ashes every altar of sin and idolatry in my life in the name of Jesus.
9 Let the voice of God thunder against all the enemies of my salvation in Jesus’ name.
10 Let the voice of the Holy Spirit speak destruction unto every darkness in my life in Jesus’ name.
11 Holy Ghost, breathe life into my spirit, soul and body in Jesus’ name.
12 Let the light of God dispel every darkness in my life in Jesus’ name.
13 I arise out of darkness into light by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ name.
14 I arise out of weakness into strength by the anointing of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ name.
15 Let every situation in my life receive the touch of fire in Jesus’ name.
16 Holy Spirit, incubate my life in Jesus’ name.
17 I speak destruction unto every evil growth in my body in the name of Jesus.
18 I release my spirit from every satanic chain and padlock by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name.
19 Holy Ghost, illuminate my life with the light of heaven in Jesus’ name.
20 Let the fire of the Holy Ghost expose and burn to ashes every stranger hiding in any area of my life in Jesus’ name.
21 LORD I thank you for the anointing of the Holy Spirit upon my life.
*** Crossover Prayers Begin Here…
Thursday night (11:33 – 11:55pm)
Pray session 1 prayers.
Thursday night (11:55 – 12:30 am Friday morning)
Pray session 2 prayers.
Friday morning (12:30 am – whenever the Holy Spirit releases you)
Re-dedicate yourself to God for 2010.
CLOSE THE PROGRAM
All prayer eagles are to continue with their ESTHER FAST… till January 2, 2010.
Even when you break your fast or fall asleep, please remain alert in the spirit… for a divine visitation.
Now to the prayer points (please note that we are not referring to human beings here… where applicable our prayers are targeted at wicked spiritual beings as listed in Ephesians 6:12)
*** SESSION 1: CLOSE OUT 2009
Thursday (11:33 – 11:55pm)
NOTE: You will pray these once at exactly 27 minutes to midnight on Thursday, December 31, 2009.
Here are the 14 prayer bullets.
1. Every evil cry of family idols against my destiny, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
2. Satanic accusation against me at the gate of my father’s house, be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus.
3. Any contrary power demanding worship or sacrifice from me, I present to you the cross of Christ and the blood of Jesus.
4. Every problem with long tail afflicting my life, be consumed by the fire of God in the mighty name of Jesus.
5. Satanic evidence tendered by wicked spirits against my life, be rendered null and void by the blood of Jesus.
6. All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by witchcraft spirits in 2009, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by ancestral strongmen and women in 2009, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
8. All my blessings that have been captured and transferred by satanic horsemen at the gate, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
9. All my blessings that have been captured and diverted by familiar spirits, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
10. All my blessings that have been captured and buried by “frenemies”, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus. (NOTE: frenemies are enemies masquerading as friends).
11. All my blessings that have been captured by spiritual wickedness in the heavenly places, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
12. All my blessings that have been captured by evil, marine powers, be released now by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. All my divine benefits that have been arrested by principalities in 2009, be released immediately in the mighty name of Jesus.
14. All my divine benefits confiscated by rulers of darkness in 2009 be released now, now, now in the mighty name of Jesus.
*** SESSION 2: THE TRANSITION
Thursday night (11:55 – 12:30 am Friday morning)
Confession: Psalm 24:7-10
“Lift up your head, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory.”
1. Let the doors and gates of 2010 open unto me now in the mighty name of Jesus
(at least 5 minutes please).
2. You my heavens in 2010, be open by fire in the name of Jesus
3. Let the womb of 2010 open and release my divine benefits now in the name of Jesus
4. Let my divine helpers for 2010 be released to locate me now in the name of Jesus
5. All my assigned helpers for 2010, hear the word of the Lord, arise and locate me in the name of Jesus
6. This year I appoint all my spiritual enemies to the sword, to captivity, to famine, and death in the name of Jesus
7. In this year 2010, the heavens shall declare the glory of God over my life in the name of Jesus
8. In this year 2010, the sun, moon and stars shall cooperate with my divine destiny in the name of Jesus
9. O God of signs and wonders, overshadow my life with signs and wonders this new year in the name of Jesus
10. Any satanic agent that accepts evil assignment against me this year, receive the slap of the angels in the name of Jesus (note: demonstrate this, as if you are slapping someone).
11. My destiny, receive divine momentum this year in the name of Jesus
12. O Lord, perfect all good things concerning me this year
13. Let God be God in my life throughout this year in the name of Jesus
14. Let God arise and disgrace any power challenging my God in the name of Jesus
15. Let all my disappointments become divine appointments in the name of Jesus
16. Let all satanic winds and storms be silenced in the name of Jesus
17. You God of new beginnings, begin a new dimension of signs and wonders in my life this year in the name of Jesus
18. Let that which hinders me from greatness be smashed to pieces in the name of Jesus
19. Let every anti-breakthrough altar fashioned against me be destroyed in the name of Jesus
20. O God of new beginnings, open fresh doors of prosperity to me in the name of Jesus
21. O Lord, give me anointed ideas and lead me to new paths of blessings in the name of Jesus
22. Let all my wasted years and efforts be converted to multiple blessings this year in the name of Jesus
23. My finances will not enter into the clutches of financial hunger in the name of Jesus
24. O Lord, bring honey out of the rock for me and let me find the way where men say there is no way in the name of Jesus
25. This year I will not turn back at the edge of my miracles in the name of Jesus
26. Let every architect of hatred, hostility and conflict in my home be paralyzed in the name of Jesus
27. I command every satanic limitation to my home and finances to be removed in the name of Jesus
28. I refuse to eat the bread of sorrow this year in the name of Jesus
29. I cast all pursuing serpents and scorpions into the fire of God’s judgment in the name of Jesus
30. Let the East wind paralyze and disgrace all my spiritual Pharaohs and Egyptians in the name of Jesus
31. O Lord, give me the divine mantle to cross every problem-Jordan in Jesus’ name.
32. I will not dance to any unprofitable tune this year in the name of Jesus
33. My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in the name of Jesus
34. I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in 2010 in the name of Jesus
35. Let my blessings for 2010 come from the four winds and glue themselves to me now
in the mighty name of Jesus.
36. I claim explosive miracles for every department of my life this year in the name of Jesus
37. Let my life experience revival fire this year in the name of Jesus
38. O Lord, let new things begin to spring forth in my life this year in the name of Jesus
39. O Lord, let me be at the right place at the right time this year in the name of Jesus
40. Let the angels conveying my blessings receive overcoming divine assistance in the name of Jesus
41. O Lord, reorganize my body system to reject satanic arrows this year in Jesus’ name
42. Begin to thank God for answering your prayers… and for moving you into 2010 with power and dominion authority.
*** SESSION 3: RE-DEDICATION
Friday Morning (12:30 am – till the Holy Spirit gives you a release to stop)
1. Re-dedicate yourself to the Lord for the New Year
2. Anoint yourself, your academic certificates, wedding certificate or gown, business documents, check books, your home, and anything you want to receive divine acceleration in 2010… using the Scripture in James 5:14-15; then forcefully and loudly speak the blessings of Deuteronomy 28: 1-14 on yourself. (Please do this passionately.)
3. Praise and thank the Lord for as long as you can.
4. Now is the time to pray for your friends, family, Church, your nation… and whoever the Holy Spirit brings to your heart.
Elisha Goodman is the Internet’s #1 Prayer Coach and author of 7 books on midnight “interruption” prayer. His prayer coaching site is full of hundreds of testimonies that prove without the shadow of a doubt that Jesus Christ still heals, saves and delivers. You can join the 10-day prayers to storm the gate of 2010 by visiting the prayer marathon page at: http://www.firesprings.com/27minutes10.htm
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Elisha_Goodman
Shortly after I finished all the sessions on time “the battle of the Gate” and I left church services I drove up to my sister’s house I got there about 1:00 AM she insulted me with along with my other sister telling me that I was not in church that I was getting drunk and maybe prostituting myself and that New Years no church is opened that I had abandoned my kids (ages 12 and 11 whom did not want to attend church and wanted to stay at my sister’s not minding that I was going to be at church at midnight because they knoe I wanted t be praising the Lord-) my sister was yelling at me when I got in, she say all kinds of things the situation got ugly and I too was raising my voice then I cool down as my other sister slapped me on the face I threw something at her and next thing they attacked me. My mother was telling me hit me too hit your mother…it was awful my face is bruised fat lip black eye and scrapes.
Can someone tell me why this happened?
Why did I get attacked one hr after church?
After all this prayers why?? Im so hurt emotionally and physically. I cant sleep its about 5 hrs after the attack my head hurts. I cannot blame God I prayed with faith but my own blood did this. One of them was also chocking me with her thumb on my finger and they say if you camefrom church why dont you have God with you. You liar. … 🙁 I never expected this ever.
veronica, i congratulate you. you should have been more worried if nothing happened and they embraced you. the violent reaction is not from them, it is the devil that you just divorced who became jealous with your new marriaqge to JESUS. he has to use somebody to inflict physical injury, your mother and your sisters were just ready tools in the hands of the powers of your father’s house and powers of your mother’s house which became enraged and threatened that you are saying bye bye to the bondage and satanic chains of the past. don’t forget that it our turn of victory dance, new songs and glorious restorations, begin to dance and sing unto JESUS, congratulations once again.
my relationship with them will never be the same I have cuts on my face when I called the prayer line that prayer warrior told me I should call the police and we prayed for the Holy Spirit to guide me if it should be done but my daughter said yes and no and then I thought that it would create more problems, this sister of mine were talking bad about me as I was in church and premeditated not letting me inside and offered my kids wine and champagne on the countdown. I am so shocked. I wanted God and angels to have prevented this. My daughter said “mommy think about how Jesus died on the cross he was nailed” I felt same pain.
I’m a bit comfused but I still love God
Veronica this is a new year just believe God’s will is your portion pray that God reveal the secret of your problem so you can deal with it the spiritual way. May God help you to find a lasting solution to this problem in the name of Jesus. AMEN
sister Veronica, i want to thank god for your faith and i challenge u in the name of Jesus that this is your testing time with the lord….after reading your comments i prayed 4u and the spirit lead to tell u that read Isaiah chpt 16, please havve faith in God and forgive your mum and sister and move on in your life as Lord jesus is with you so why would you care about others, as no one will carry us through only Lord Jesus as his words say, pray for those who use and bless those who curse u…..so pray for your mum n sister and m sure in the name of jesus they will be saved and touch by the spirit. who can be against you when lord jesus is with you, there is no weapon made against u which will proper my sister………..give the battle to our miracle lord jesus and he will do the rest…u move on pls……with love and blessing………i am praying for you…..from the islands of Fiji…………….
Thank you everyone! I have prayed for them I forgiven them through prayer and I am moving on because the gates of blessings for me and my kids are opened I have so much faith on the Lord and I hope that my kids forget seeing the way my sisters attacked me I also hope that God speaks to them and somehow he prooves them that I really wanted to be with them on New Years but God comes first before anything in my life, I did not want to be getting drunk with my sisters and my mom nor did I want to be with any man (otherwise I would have stayed in my own house and send my kids to their father’s house)but I with all my heart wanted to be in church because I also wanted to thank the Lord for helping me out all the 9 yrs I been a single parent >he has walked with me all along.
Thank you for your prayer and responses to all I thank God that you my brother and sisters in spirit have helped me many thanks from Toronto, Canada.
No weapon against me because God ,my Lord has rised and protects me!!!!
Praise God Veronica,
I join others to thank God for you and your children ,as have gone through the testimonies above i feel the spirit of God directing me to tell to read 2cor 10:3-6(for though we walk in the flesh ,we dont war after the flesh ,for the weopons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds,casting down imaginations &high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God & bringing into captivity every thought to the obidience of christ .Having in readiness to revenge all disobedience when your obedience is complete.Pray with these sripture and tell you that God will fight those who fight you and as you conclude readb all psalm 35 and in these new year God wil surelly fight your enemies.Lets Gods will prevail in your life.Be blessed & highly fovoured.
i want to subscribe for elisha good man prayer up dates.
I am a 30 year old girl from Lesotho.I need your prayer bullets,passion of praying.I am not married,my life is not going the way I want it to.I would love to have your books now the problem is I donot have a bank card,what can I do?
I will appreciate your response.
Good day Elisha
I want to ask if one can pray for the partner of her choice, because there is one guy from church that he have almost the qualities of the man that I am looking for. He is single man with no children aged 36,non-drinker/smoker also a Christian that I like mostly about him. I am a single lady aged 33with a 5 year daughter currently working at Eskom with the man.He is leaving to work in another province and I really wanted to be this man’s wife.
My financial breakthrough and to get the Deputy Director job at the department of social services because I am struggling a lot with the current salary that I am getting. We got paid on the 26th of May, but my money is already finished and I was short until my niece borrowed me money. It is the same situation every month.I am left with R4.00 to last me till we get paid again.
Please help me to prosper in God