Psalm 65:9-13: “Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it. Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly: thou settlest the furrows thereof: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing thereof. Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness. They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness: and the little hills rejoice on every side. The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing.”
Psalm 46:4: “There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.”
Isaiah 41:17-20: ” When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together: That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.“
December is Yultide. A season of thanksgiving and charity. Gifts and givings are commonplace. The legend of Santa Claus, Father Christmas or papa Noel etc. going round distributing gifts to children is rife again. Our Father is the Father of lights who gives every good gifts, every perfect gift from above to His own children. God crowns the year with His goodness. That is the Father whom I am taking you to His throne throughout this month to worship, to appreciate, to adore, to glorify and to receive from Him.
In the agenda of heaven, by this end of year, the 12th month, you should be celebrating apostolic testimonies by now in your life. You should be swimming in the rivers of testimonies of His goodness toward you and your family. If that is not your own case, then you must hearken diligently unto me because I have a direct message from Heaven for you.
If your situation since the year began has been like one huge wilderness of failure and frustration. If your expected miracles this year has been blocked and locked up by the powers of darkness. If your case is like that poor and needy person in Isaiah 41:17, (I want you to open to that scripture of Isaiah 41:17-18 and diligently dwell on it because God is going to manifest His goodness from there to you this month). Close your eyes and take this violent prayer point aggressively as you point your right hand to the heavenlies: My rivers of testimonies in heavenly places, blocked by the enemy, hear the word of the Lord: O-P-E-N By Fire!!! in the name of Jesus. (Please, don’t read this prayer point, PRAY IT! I discovered from comments on our site here that some people casually strolled here to read the prayer points and come back to complain that nothing is happening. This prayer arrows are vomited by the Holy Ghost for warfare, don’t just casually browse to this site and read and then go.)
For some people, their rain of testimonies has been falling since January but they have not experienced a drop of water. It has been all-round wilderness orchestrated by wicked principalities in the heaven above, over their heads. That wilderness was programmed to finish them up with the end of the year. Now hear the word from the mouth of the Lord: “Your rains of testimonies have become so full and now become rivers of My goodness toward you, I WILL OPEN THE RIVERS FROM HIGH PLACES FOR YOU THIS MONTH, YOU SHALL LAUGH LAST!” Let God hear you shout a believing and thunderous AMENNNN!
Now with aggression and violence, shout this: Rivers of my greatness in high places, FLOW DOWN NOW and LIFT ME UP, out of the valleys of shame and stagnation, in the name of Jesus.
We began a 92-day journey with the God of the 11th Hour last month November. As we enter December today, that journey acquired a momentum that sweeps away sorrows and catapults us into unspeakable joys that breaks forth into songs of gratitude to God.
Our mouths are full of testimonies and our lives are filled with God’s goodness. The drops and drizzle of the rain of 11th hour miracles since last month shall be turned rivers of God’s goodness this month. If we faint not and we lay up His words in our heart to obey them, then, that torrential flood shall burst open the gates of the new year January 2010, with an explosion that cannot be ignored, in Jesus’ name.
If you are yet to experience your portion in the rain of 11th hour miracles, let God be true and every man a liar! Don’t give up, go over the message on the mystery of 11th hour and check to see if you abide by the instructions and prayer points for those 11-hour prayer marathon. Be rest assured that the God of the 11th hour will surely show up in your situation and would not fail. Welcome to December.
The anchor scripture from Psalm 65 above began with a turn-around visitation of Jehovah. If you study diligently that scripture, you will note that divine visitation began with watering which grew into a rivers of enrichment that converted barren wilderness into fat pastures of abundant corn or grain which in turn drew an amazing quantity, in fact, uncountable number of flock that covered the valleys and the hills. I pray fervently that this season shall be your own season of divine visitation in Jesus name.
Are you being overwhelmed by a swallowing debt? Listen, the swallower shall be swallowed! The river of God’s enrichment shall swallow your debts in Jesus’ name. Get ready for this divine encounter, pray the following prayers fervently with all your heart, that visitation shall become a celebration of God’s goodness with ceaseless song of praise in your mouth, in Jesus’ name.
Are you being afflicted by barrenness of the womb or of finances or of good jobs? Hear the word of the Lord, this river of enrichment and fruitfulness shall wipe away every mark of barrenness in your life and business, career and ministry, in the name of Jesus.
- Go on your knees for the next five minutes and bring quality gratitude to God, and begin to thank the Lord for the multitude of His tender mercies that sustained and preserved you till now. Appreciate him with a song of gratitude from your heart for His faithfulness and His righteousness. Thank Him in the spirit and roll before Him upon your prayer altar as an expression of your gratitude for what He has done, and is doing, and would yet do for you before the end of this year.
- My Father, invade my life with Your goodness this season, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, crown this year 2009 with Your goodness for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- River of holiness, wash away impurities from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- River of righteousness, wash away foundational pollution from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- River of uncommon testimonies, flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- River of great enrichment, wipe away poverty from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- River of divine enrichment, flow through the garden of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- River of God, convert my wilderness into fertile pastures full of flock, in the name of Jesus.
- River of divine enrichment, swallow my debts, in the name of Jesus.
- River of gladness, wash away my sorrows, in the name of Jesus.
- River of joy, wipe away my tears, in the name of Jesus.
- O Heavens, visit my life and water my dry land, in the name of Jesus.
- River of God, visit my wilderness with your fullness, in the name of Jesus.
- Abundance of the sea, be converted unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- River of great enrichment, drown my poverty, in the name of Jesus.
- My crown of goodness for 2009, come upon my head now, in the name of Jesus.
- My crown of goodness, hear the word of the Lord: Catapult me to my throne of destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hill and mountains, clap your hands and break forth into singing for my sake, in the name of Jesus.