Luke 11:8-9: “I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth… And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you“
Psalm 118:25, 27: “Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity….God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.”
Matthew 12:24: “Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.”
1 Corinthians 16:9: “For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.”
Isaiah 62:1,6,7: “For Zion’s sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth… I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence, And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.”
My heart is wounded because of a sister who was turned back at the gate of her breakthrough in London yesterday. She was an 11th hour person, but a wicked strongman was standing at the reception of the place of her job interview. That strongman ensured there was a strike by buses and placed all manner of obstacles to delay her from getting to the place of job interview… and guess what? She arrived ten minutes late to see her name already canceled from the list by the strongman. Everybody waiting in turn for their time pleaded with this strongman that ten minutes was not much and should allow the sister to enter, but the strongman said, TEN MINUTES WAS ENOUGH!
Raise you voice with anger in your spirit and pray these prayers:
- Fetters of Fire!!! fall upon and bind the strongman standing at the gate of my promised land, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse issued to frustrate me at the gate of my breakthrough, DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- You the powers of ancestral limitation, hear the word of the Lord: DIE!!!
- Every power that stopped my father and my mother, I am not your candidate, therefore, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Gates of failure, assigned to frustrate my favour and breakthrough, you are a liar! Die!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every stubborn adversary sponsoring adversities in my life, your time is up! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I plunder and repossess every of my stolen blessings from the palace of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
I decided to share this importunity prayer secrets with you all who find yourselves at the edge of your 11th hour season. The scripture showed a peculiar battle at the gate of breakthrough. A good friend who should naturally be a helper in critical times of need told him that it was wrong time to help. But you can turn every so-called ‘wrong-time’ to right time by the power of importunity payer as explained in the parable above by our Lord Jesus.
The prayer of importunity is meant for those who face stubborn problems that defy ordinary prayers and fastings. The kind of problems that despises your salvation, insults your Christianity and have no regard for you. The kind of problems that can wear out your spiritual activism and capable of bringing you to the brink of suicide. The type faced by the widow in the parable of Luke 18:1-8. God expects us to be persistent and persevering in prayers.
The mistake most people make is daring to face such stubborn adversaries alone, with the power of their personal strength. That is an adversary that the Psalmist called ‘too strong for me’ (Psalm 18:17). That kind of enemy, you don’t fight with the muscles of your arm, what you do to win that kind of battle to to stubbornly hang on to the horn of the prayer altar and refuse to withdraw until God moves into the battle arena on your behalf and utterly destroy and devastate the strong enemy.
Confuse and confound such enemies by turning your back on them and facing God to speedily answer you. Once God can find your faith, (that is what He looks for to trigger accelerated answers to your petition Luke 18:8), that you truly depend on him and not on the strength of your familiarity or friendship connection, He would speedily move in to discomfit your enemies and establish your breakthroughs.
Understand this point: you must be ready to offer somethings to provoke God’s speedy intervention on your situation. The scripture above Psalm 118:27 said ‘…bind the sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar…‘ Our God is a God of covenants. What sacrifice is being demanded here? Sacrificing your sleep at the midnight hour to pray when others are in slumber is a sweet smelling savour in the nostrils of God. Fasting and midnight prayers will undo the burden of wickedness assigned against you.
- Every wicked judgement against my breakthrough, BE REVERSED!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every decision of darkness to demote me, S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!!!! unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every coven gathered to withdraw my favour, ROAST!!!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O God of vengeance, avenge me of my wicked adversaries, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of speedy vengeance, appear speedily in my situation, in the name of Jesus.
- Fainting powers assigned to weary me at the altar of prayer, S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power to prevail at the altar of prayer, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive power to stand firm when the enemy expects me to fall, in the name of Jesus.
- I withdraw the armour of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
- Armour of the strongman, perish by fire, in the name of Jesus.