Jesus is Lord of this earth. The earth with all its fullness belongs to God. As a joint heir with Jesus, I claim the wealth of this earth, for it belongs to Jesus.
I claim all that Jesus’ death made available for me to receive. In Jesus’ name, I command you devil to loose the wealth of this earth! Take your hands off now! I command every hindering force to stop!
In Jesus’ name, I bind you and render you ineffective against me! In Jesus’ name, I command wealth to come to me now! Jesus is Lord of my life. Jesus is Lord of my finances. Jesus is Lord!
I delight myself in the Word of the Lord, therefore, I am blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house and my righteousness endureth forever (Psalm 112:1-3).
I remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth (deuteronomy 8:18).
With me are riches and honour, enduring wealth and prosperity (Proverbs 8:18).
I am crowned with wealth (Proverbs 14:24).
I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for my sake He bacame poor, that through His poverty, I might be rich (2 Corinthians 8:9).
I shout for Joy: Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant (Psalm 35:27).
The Lord is my Shepherd (Psalm 23:1).
The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over (Psalm 23:5).
The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it (Proverbs 10:22).
I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it (Ecclesiastes 5:19).
I am blessed because I trust in the Lord. I reverence the Lord, therefore is no want in my life. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: But I shall not want any good thing (Psalm 34:8-10).
I have given and it shall be given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall men give into my bosom. For with the same measure that I mete withal it shall be measured to me again (Luke 6:38).
God is able to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work (2 Corinthians (9:8).
I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prosper (3 John 2).
Whatsoever I ask the Father in the name of His son Jesus, He will give it to me (John 16:23).
Abraham’s blessings are mine (Galatians 6:9).
What things soever I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them (Mark 11:24).
I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart (Psalm 37:4).
I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me (Luke 12:31).
The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me (Proverbs 13:22).
My inheritance shall be forever. Ishall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine I shall be satisfied (Psalm 37:18-19).
Every burden shall be taken away from off my shoulder, and every yoke from off my neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing (Isaiah 10:27).
I am like a tree that’s planted by the rivers of water. Everything I do shall prosper (Psalm 1:3).
I will not faint, for in due and at the appointed season I shall reap, if I faint not (Galatians 6:9).
- I release myself from every ancestral demonic pollution, in the name of Jesus.
- I release myself from every inherited demonic pollution, in the name of Jesus.
- I release myself from every demonic pollution emanating from my past involvement in any demonic religion, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and loose myself every idol and related association, in Jesus’ name.
- I release myself from every dream pollution, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic attacks against my life in my dreams, be converted to victory, in Jesus’ name.
- Let all rivers, trees, forests, evil companions, evil pursuers, pictures of dead relatives, snakes, spirit husbands, spirit wives, masquerades manipulated against me in the dream, be completely destroyed by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- I command every evil plantation in my life, COME OUT WITH ALL YOUR ROOTS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS! (Lay your hands on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasized area.)
- I withdraw my wealth from the hand of the bondwoman and her children, in Jesus’ name.
- I will not squander my divine opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
- I dismantle any power working against my efficiency, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to lock the door of blessings against myself, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to be a wandering star, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to appear to disappear, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the riches of the Gentiles be transferred to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Angels of God, pursue every enemy of my prosperity to destruction, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the sword of Goliath of poverty turn against it, in the name of Jesus.
- Let wealth change hands in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make a hole in the roof for me for my prosperity.
- Let the yoke of poverty upon my life be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every satanic siren scaring away my helpers be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every masquerading power swallowing my prosperity be destroyed , in Jesus’ name.
- Let every coffin constructed against my prosperity swallow the owner, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord Jesus, hold my purse.
- Every demonic scarcity, be dissolved by fire! in Jesus’ name.