Anchor Scriptures: EXODUS 14: 24- During the last watch of the night the LORD looked down from the pillar of fire and cloud at the Egyptian army and threw it into confusion. NIV(©1984)
Psalm 65:11 – “Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness….”
Roman 10:6-8: “But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;”
We have entered the season of imaginative and offensive prayers. If you are passing though your night season, that is – stubborn tribulations, trials, temptations that refuse to end, this is your time to break out of that evil pattern and march freely into your promised land.
Are you undergoing long-term oppressions or wallowing in excruciating misrule of a stubborn Pharaoh? The word of God in your mouth boldly declared shall be a mysterious ladder that ascends to the throne-room of God to bring you out of the dungeon of shame and failure.
If you look towards 2010 as a year that you will bask in fulfillment of God’s promises to enjoy the bountiful blessings of your promised land, NOW is the time to prepare for that, don’t wait for January 2010 to to dawn on you before you begin to fight. Look at the end of this year and imagine it to end gloriously for you.
If there is any time you need faith to work for you, it is in mad times like these which we are passing through. To the rational man, I mean the carnal mind, the exercise and practice of faith is nothing but madness because, they will ask you: how can you be walking in the evidence of things not seen? and proof of things you hoped for as if you already have it?…
They will even mock you that you are walking on ‘cloud nine’. But this is the kind of ‘madness’ that we can prevail with in these times. For without it you cannot obtain good reports in your life. For those whose lives have been a habitation of all manner of constant bad reports and you want those evil reports to be wiped out of your life, say this with boiling anger: O God arise, and impregnate me with the madness of faith that produces good reports, in the name of Jesus.
You must open wide your mouth like blind Bartemaeous, shout it and demonstrate whatever good and great things the word of God promised you before you can begin to enjoy them. At the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), there is one gifted singer with a sonorous voice, he sings one particular song in yoruba language, which goes thus:
“Ire temi ooooo, koma nibo momi lowooooo, …..”
“Ire temi oooo, koma nibo lowo miii…” etc.
Meaning: “My blessings shall not be slippery, my blessings shall not slip out of my hands…”
That is a very strategic and anointed song as you approach the end of the year so that whatever is missing from your life, you will grab it firmly back into your life and whatever good reports you have obtained since the year began, you will not lose them in Jesus’ name. What is that thing that grinds you to your bed in the midnight and you could not stand up to pray? That is the power responsible for your midnight seasons of tribulations, but you must confront it to be free.
Now at this point, let us carry out a spiritual exercise: lay your right hand on your head (your head is the symbol of your destiny and glory), and say with me: My Destiny! My Destiny!! My Destiny!!! Wake up from spiritual slumber by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Are there impassable jungles ahead of you? Are you looking at a mountain of financial debts and feeling frustrated that it has become overwhelming to passover? Get ready for the Pillar of Fire, that situation will disappear at the instance of the appearance of the pillar of fire!
- Pillar of FIRE! APPEAR in my night-season situation now, in the name of Jesus.
- Pillar of Fire! BREAK me out of the prison of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- Pillar of Fire! Arise and SHATTER TO PIECES the cage of darkness holding me captive, in the name of Jesus.
- Pillar of Fire! BREAK me out of every Egyptian bondage over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Pillar of Fire! Attack the stubborn Pharaoh of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
- Pillar of Fire! Attack the stubborn Pharaoh of my mother’s house, in the name of Jesus.
- Pillar of Fire! Arise and ROAST the strongman supervising failure at the edge of my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
- Pillar of Fire! Arise and BREAK the evil pattern over my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Pillar of Fire! Arise and CONFRONT ancestral powers blocking my success, in the name of Jesus.
- Pillar of Fire! Arise and CONSUME inherited poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Pillar of Fire! CHASE AWAY my generational and family reproach, in the name of Jesus.
- Pillar of Fire! Arise and UPROOT THE FOUNDATION of sorrow in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I am tired of this wilderness of sin and periodic sorrow, therefore, Pillar of Fire! Arise and LEAD ME TO MY PROMISED LAND, in the name of Jesus.
- Pillar of FIRE! Discomfit every organized agenda of the enemy against my life, in the name of Jesus…. more prayers still on the way