• MATTHEW 20:16 – “So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.”
• PSALM 102:13 – “Thou shall arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.”
Say with me before we go into this message,
• prayer point number 1: This month of November, I shall be a celebrant of God’s Unmerited Favour! In the name of Jesus.
• prayer point number 2: Power of unmerited favour, Fall upon me in the name of Jesus.
• prayer point number 3: November is my set time of favour, therefore, unmerited favour from heaven, LOCATE ME by FIRE!!! In the name of Jesus.
If you are one of those people that go idly to newsstands to read newspapers early in the morning everyday seeking for vacancy or employment adverts, this message and prayers are for you. If you have been a candidate of stubborn long-term problems that refuse to go despite your prayers and fastings, your 11th hour of divine intervention shall come through this message and prayers.
No matter the mockery or evil nicknames (barren, applicant, failure, nuisance, sickler, unmarried, ‘big-daddy’, ‘big-mummy’, physically-challenged, etc. etc.) which the world system has given you, because of that embarrassing problem, hear the word of the Lord now, Your Story Shall Change this month! in the name of Jesus. That is prayer point 4, so, personalise it by saying: My Story Shall Change by Fire this month of November, in the name of Jesus.
There is a mystery of promotion in Mathew Chapter 20 verses 1-16 that God gave me and I have always celebrated and would continue to celebrate the manifestation of that mystery. I call it the mystery of the Eleventh Hour. In the book of John Chapter 11, verses 9 and 10, our Lord Jesus Christ uttered a mysterious answer to the anxious question of His disciples over the enemies who were setting traps to kill him.
He said: “…Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.” Pregnant in this statement is a whole message and prayers for another day. Suffice is to note that there are two kinds of walks. Daytime walk, and night-time walk.
To walk successfully during daytime you need the light of this world, and JESUS is the true Light that lighteth every man that cometh into this world. To be successful during the night-time walk, which is, during times of trouble and trials, you need what the Lord called the “light in you”. That is what Paul the Apostle in Ephesians 3:20 called the “power that worketh in us”. I pray that Heavens will impregnate you with power that will shatter every problem mocking your salvation, in this season, in the name of Jesus.
I beseech you to get yourself ready for an explosive spiritual exercise. The 12 hours of the day are the activity hours of productivity in any man’s life. If you are experiencing a stubborn situation like a long-term problem that refuse to go, get ready, for God will use this message and illuminating prayers to undo the works of that stubborn problem in your life, in Jesus’ name.
When I got the same light some four years ago, I prayed myself out of inactivity, and out of captivity of stagnation into profitable productivity that broke me out of mental slavery. I was in government employment then but idle and was gradually slipping into decadence. I felt unfulfilled just collecting salary at the end of the month without any productive engagement; God heard my heart cry and answered me, a late-comer as it were, at the 11th hour. We shall be concentrating on what happens in those 12 productive hours of Mathew 20:1-16.
That scripture reveals a 3-hour cycle of favour where the lord of the vineyard goes round to engage labourers for his vineyard (The 3rd, 6th and 9th hours). But that pattern was broken at the eleventh hour just for the sake of favouring a set of people. Shout this with anger in your heart and voice against stagnation: Thou pattern of failure and stagnation over my destiny, B-R-E-A-KKKKKKK!!!!!!!! In the name of Jesus. That’s prayer point 5.
In verse 2 of that Matthew 20, we saw that those formerly idle men entered into an agreement with the householder which later turned out, and was considered by them as unfavourable. Again That brings us to prayer point 6, so shout this loud and clear: Every agreement of darkness programmed to lock me out of favour this month, S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!!!! In the name of Jesus.
November is seen by many as an injury time in the game and race-track called 12-calendar months of every full year. That is when people begin to round up the year, taking stocks of annual accomplishments, and planning for next year. It is a time when people think that the year is dying out or about to expire in the next few weeks. To some, it is time to lick their wounds of failures and losses, a time of helplessness and rekindling of hope for the coming new year, when they hope to succeed where they have failed in this year. It is the hour of sunset.
The good news however is that November is also the month of late-comers in destiny. If you have not ‘arrived’ or succeeded at the time when your mates or peers are ‘arriving’ or successful, the people of the world will mock you and call you names, like – a late-comer or Mr. or Mrs. Failure, Brother or Sister Failure. That is why the God of times and seasons will break the pattern of His visitation in this dying month, in these dying weeks, and in these dying days of 2009 to favour you, in the Name of Jesus. Shout again with a fervency of desire: O God of the 11th hour, APPEAR in my situation, in the name of Jesus. Those are prayer points 7 and 8.
The scripture of Matthew 20 talks about the “MARKETPLACE”. That is a place of acitivity, which is the worst place for any man to be standing idle. This world is not our home, it is a marketplace of life where we come to transact the businesses of destiny, which will determine whether we return home to heaven or to damnation in hell, if we fail to fulfil destiny. Unless you are connected to the source of production which is “the vineyard”, (either by employment which earns you wages or own or inherit one) where all manner of food and crops are produced, you will end up idle, hungry and frustrated in the marketplace of life. Say this prayer point 9 and mean it: My God and my Father, catapult me from capitivity into fruitful productivity of your vineyard, in the name of Jesus.
(If you are a pastor or a minister in the Lord’s Vineyard, set time apart and ask the Lord to show you the mystery of the Vineyard in this parable, and also ask Him to make you bear much fruit to glorify His name.)
Every activity that takes place in the market place has its source in the vineyard. Without the produce supplies of the vineyard, there is no goods for sellers and consumers to sell and buy in the market place. The best place to be is the Lord’s vineyard. I pray God that He would connect you to His vineyard where all blessing and profitting flows from.
Now look at that stubborn problem in the face and call it by its name: (e.g. Barreness, spirit of the tail, late marriage, fruit of the womb, stagnation, idleness, shame and reproach, failure at the edge of breakthroughs, etc. etc.), Say:
“Loose your hold over my life now. I walk away free into the vineyard of of the Lord; From now on I reconnect with the true source of fruitful and productive supplies. My Father is the Husbandman, My Jesus is the True Vine, Henceforth, I become a fruitful branch of the True Vine. I lack nothing again, because I am reconnected to the True Vine. No more dryness, I become a commander of the marketsquare of life, no more slavery, no more begging, no more… [put in the name of that stubborn problem]. It is my set-time of favour, I shall bask in plenty and fulfil my glorious destiny, in the name of Jesus.”
I observed from the scripture of Matthew 20 that from verse 4, the idle latecomers of the market-square from the third (3rd) hour became candidates of favour. They had no rights or claims to an agreed wage, they were told to: “… go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsover is right, I will give you…” As latecomers they have lost any right or claim to enviable and agreed incomes. They were at the mercy of the householder. No merit or lawful rights to a dignified income of any kind! Once again, pray this prayer point 10 like a wounded lion if your situation falls into the category of late-comers in any aspect of life:
Rain of unmerited favour, fall upon my [destiny], in the name of Jesus. (You can put, fall upon my marriage, fall upon my womb, fall upon my career, fall upon my family, fall upon my finances, etc. fall… fall… fall… in that above space for destiny.) Please, stay on that prayer repeatedly firing the prayer bullet at whatsoever thing you have identified as a stubborn reproach in your life, for the next five minutes. I see your heavens open and the gates of November lifted up to admit you among the few chosen by Heaven for uncommon favour this month!
The world system has a way of quickly giving you a name, particularly, if you are a ‘late-comer’. In verses 11 and12 of that scripture, the enemy envied God’s favour upon the eleventh-hour people and described them as Messrs Last. “…they murmured against the goodman of the house… saying these LAST have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day…”
They murmured against the mystery that raises the poor out of the dust, and lifted up the beggar from the dunghill. They despised the mystery that translates the poor and the beggar from the streets into the palace to inherit the throne of glory with the princes. Now fire this prayer bullet: Envious witchcraft murmuring against my unmerited favour, what are you waiting for? DIE! in the name of Jesus. That’s prayer bullet 11.
I call the miracle of the 11th hour the 12-fold miracle because the 11th hour people put in one hour of labour but were paid 12-times more than what they legitimately merited. They were paid 12 hours income for one hour labour! Once upon a time, I worked in an establishment where they gave top officers brand new cars. I was a top officer too, but was not given even a fairly-used car. REASON? They said I was a new-comer, that is an euphemism for ‘late-comers’. The funny thing was that I ignorantly held my peace, because I accepted their justifications and rationalizations. In those times, I did not know what I know now. Thank God for His mercies and revelations, I have more than 12-fold those things today.
Now, hold your breadth and vomit this dangerous prayer arrow that will go into the past and bring great signs and wonders to you in the present: Thou Power of unmerited favour, RESTORE UNTO ME, every good thing that I have lost to ignorance in the past, in the name of Jesus. (I want you to dwell on this dangerous prayer point, spend quality time on it. Emphasize RESTORE! RESTORE!! RESTORE!!! repeatedly targeting those things you have missed or lost to ignorance.)
I must warn you ahead however that what you are asking God for is UNMERITED FAVOUR, those who merited it will be your first enemies when it arrives, because you did not merit that promotion or blessing, they will grumble and murmur against you. When that happens, just smile and pray to God to turn their envy into fear and dread or respect for your God, so that God may be glorified in your life. Any power that will not repent of such envy will be consumed by the inferno they have ignited.
Finally, know this secret: The mystery of unmerited favour is rooted in the Sovereignty of the Lord. Its not based on your ability, skills or expertise. That mystery seeks candidates among the poor and helpless, it operates only for the humble and lowly in spirits, it is for the broken, are you a broken Christian? It’s not of him that willeth or runneth but of God that showeth mercy. Its not for the swift nor for the strong and proud. The Lord challenged the murmurers in verses 14-16 saying: “…is it not lawful for me to do to what I WILL with mine own? … so the last shall be first, and the first last…” That is the verdict of heaven concerning you too! The God of the suddenly would appear suddenly in your situation to favour you at your 11th hour, in the name of Jesus.
SPIRITUAL EXCERCISE: Now you have your opportunity to cry unto God the Creator of times and seasons for sudden intervention in that your stubborn situation that would not let you fulfil destiny. Trade in the mystery of the 11th hour by engaging in 11 hours acidic prayer sessions, one hour every midnight for the next eleven days. Cry for uncommon favour from Heaven to come upon you life and revive you from the stubborn valley of stagnation. If you have the grace, you can split those 11 hours into three midnights 3hrs Day 1, 3hrs Day 2 and 5hrs Day 3: (formula 3-3-5). You can also choose a weekend retreat of 11 uninterrupted hours from midnight till 11a.m. of your chosen date. The most important is to touch heavens for mercy that would translate you from the mockery of the dunghill to the palace of your destiny.
Seek God’s face for His unmerited favour. Repent of all known and unknown sins, ask for His forgiveness. (If you are not born again, its time to surrender your life to Jesus, the Saviour of mankind. Ask the Holy Spirit to enter into your life, Renounce sin and satan and confess Jesus as your Lord and Saviour). Enter into high praises with the spiritual 2-edged sword in your hands to execute vengeance upon mocking powers, binding stagnation in chains and punishing stubborn long-term problems with fetters of iron. It is now your time of honour and promotion to fulfil God’s will for your destiny.
- I speak unto the gates of November, lift up your heads that I, (mention your name) may enter into uncommon favour, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of idleness and stagnation, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of stubborn long-term problems, my life is not your candidate, therefore, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
- Umbrella of darkness preventing me from my rain of favour, C-A-T-C-H F-I-R-E!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Rain of unmerited favour, fall upon my life suddenly this month, in the name of Jesus.
- Unlawful assembly of mockers murmuring against my favour: S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Regardless of the opinion of men, O God of times and seasons, favour me suddenly this month, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of the eleventh hour, remember me for good in this dying month of the year, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of the 11th hour, give me my 11th hour miracles this month, in the name of Jesus.
- O God to whom promotion belongeth, promote me by Your favour this month, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of the suddenly, do a sudden miracle in my life this month, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of the eleventh hour, APPEAR in my stubborn situation by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of the suddenly, let my story change this month, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power leaking my virtue and resources, BE WASTED!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power stealing my opportunities for fortune and greatness, ROAST!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Spiritual twin substitutes stealing my favour, your time is up! DIE!!!!!!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic animal assigned to cry against my favour this month, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus
- Envious witchcraft monitoring my favour, die in your envy, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of delayed blessings, Die, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of ancestral failure, Die, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of ancestral limitation, your time is up, Die, in the name of Jesus.
- Spiritual twin-substitute, assigned to replace me at the edge of my breakthrough, you are a liar, Die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of the eleventh hour, appear in my situation, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, make me a candidate for Your divine intervention this eleventh month, in the name of Jesus.
- Mercy of God!!! Locate me and help me at the point of hopelessness, in the name of Jesus.
- Divine Favour!!! catapult me from the streets to the palace of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of the dunghill, loose your hold over my life, Blood of Jesus!!! Fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of idleness and stagnation, EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that have swallowed my blessings since January, vomit them and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of the tail, tying me down since the year began, hear the word of the Lord, ROAST!!! in the name of Jesus.
- 2009, hear the word of the Lord, vomit my blessings now, in the name of Jesus.
- Power to win the race of 2009, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- My buried blessings at the dying days of 2009, Resurrect by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Where Is the ladder for my divine turnaround and awesome testimonies? APPEAR! And catapult me into my 11th hour miracles! In Jesus Name.
- POWER to LEAP over every trap of the fowler, fall upon me, and carry me to safety throughout the remaining days of this year. In Jesus Name.
- Dry bones of my blessings in the valley of hopelessness, Receive Resurrection power and become a mighty host, In Jesus Name.
- Household wickedness assigned to arrest my 11th-hour miracle, CATCH FIRE!!! In Jesus Name.
- My Glory, what are you doing in the valley shame? Arise and locate me by fire, In Jesus Name.
- Power of last laughter, Contagious laughter of a victor, fall upon me now, In Jesus Name.
- Thou Power of unmerited favour, RESTORE UNTO ME, every good thing that I have lost to ignorance in the past, in the name of Jesus.