CONFESSION: 2 Cor. 4:13: “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;”
Section 4 Day 2 – Thursday, 8th October, 2009
After the 40 prayers of praise and thanksgiving and praise worship, the booklet by Dr. Olukoya directed us to pray these 21 prayer points for DAY 32:
- For whosoever Jesus has set free, is free indeed. I am free indeed, in the name of Jesus.
- Jesus has delivered me from all the powers of darkness, I am delivered from principalities, powers, dominions and all the forces of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- The devil has no more dominion over me, in the name of Jesus.
- I submit myself into the mighty hand of God and I command satan and all his demons to release me, and to flee from me right now, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus; therefore there is no condemnation for me who is in Christ Jesus.
- The spirit of life in Christ Jesus, that dwells inside me, has delivered me from the law of sin and deathy including satan, in the name of Jesus.
- In the authority of the name of Jesus Christ, I BREAK, Damage, Destroy and command to be uprooted right now all covenants, all agreements, all statements, names and requests of any kind, promises of any kind and all links of any type made with the kingdom of darkness, and including everything that the enemy is holding agains me.
- I stand on the victory of Jesus over satan, over death, over hell, for it is written that Jesus first of all descended into the lower parts of the earth and stripped the devil of all his powers and ascended on high, leading captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. By this VICTORY, let every gathering of the powers of darkness that is against my prayer life, my success and my breakthrough be defeated by the blood of Jesus.
- Jehovah God is all-sufficient. He is more than sufficient. I ask for God’s divine abundance in every area of my life and I receive it by faith, in the name of Jesus.
- As it is written, I shall be a crown of glory in the hand of God, a royal diadem in the hand of my Maker. I begin to shine as a shining light, in the name of Jesus.
- The light of God is in me, darkness cannot abide in me and cannot overshadow me. The light of God shall be seen over me and all eyes shall see it together, in the name of Jesus.
- Anywhere I go, I shall always stand apart, even when darkness shall cover the earth and dense darkness over all the people, then Lord shall arise upon me and his glory shall be seen in me, in the name of Jesus.
- My heart shall thrill with joy and be enlarged, because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Unto me shall the namtions come with their treasures, in Jesus’ name.
- Foreigners shall build the walls for me and their kings shall minister unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- The sons of those who afflicted me shall come bending low to me, and all those who despise me shall bow down at my fet, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall be called the city of the Lord, the Zion of the Holy One of Israel. Whereas I have been forsaken and hated so that no good thing passed through me, God will make me an eternal glory, a joy from age to age, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory I shall boast about myself and all shall see it and shall acknowledge that I am the seed which the Lord has blessed, in the name of Jesus.
- God has spoken to my life. I believe it and it will manifest, in the name of Jesus.
- I am not a failure, I shall operate at the head only and not beneath, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall dwell on the mountain always and not in the valley, in the name of Jesus.