This sermon was preached on Sunday 30th August 2009 at the MFM International Headquarters, Onike, Yaba, Lagos, by the General Overseer, Dr. Daniel Olukoya.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise! Empower me! in the name of Jesus.
- My God whom I serve is able to deliver me, ans shall deliverme, in the name of Jesus.
- My benefits, in the waters, in the earth and in the heavenlies, Hear the word of the LORD! LOCATE ME NOW! in the name of Jesus.
Daniel 3:14-18; Hebrews 11:1; Matthew 17:20
- Faith is not beasured by size or sight.
- Faith is not measured in quantity but in QUALITY.
- Faith is to believe what you do not see, and the reward of faith is to see what you have beleieved.
- Faith is invisible but powerful to move visible mountains.
- Faith is a holy decision married to violent determination.
- When you feed your faith it would starve your doubts.
- Many of us followed Jesus to the bakery for bread, but few among us followed him to the upper room.
- Jesus spent long long nights in prayers, but many of us hate night vigil.
- Faith is deaf to doubts, dumb to discouragement and, blind to failure.
- Prayers must be persistent, but many put up feeble efforts and give up too soon.
- When faith is adamant, it excercises holy violence that makes things happen.
TO Excercise Adamant Faith
- Surrender your life to Jesus.
- Repent of every known sin.
- Dig dep into the Word of God.
- Pray revelational prayers.
- Engage in violent Praises.
- WOE! unto every mountain assigned against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Coven powers discussing my life, C-A-T-C-H-F-I-R-E! in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise! S-C-A-T-T-E-R every power assigned to disgrace me, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of satanic delay, you are a LIAR! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Powers frustrating my efforts, What are you waiting for? DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise! Move Me Forward!!! in the name of Jesus.
Be the first to comment on "The Power of Adamant Faith – Sunday Sermon and Prayer Points By Dr. D. K. Olukoya"