CONFESSION: Psalm 107:8 “Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!”
Section 1 Day 2 – Tuesday, 8th September, 2009
After the 40 prayers of praise and thanksgiving and praise worship, the booklet by Dr. Olukoya directed us to pray these 21 prayer points for DAY 2:
- Father, I praise You for being my Hiding Place.
- O God, I thank You for You are at my right hand and for stability results.
- Father, I thank You for being my Defender.
- O God, I thank You for Your Power that is able to avenge and subdue nations.
- Father, I thank You for being my Keeper.
- O God, I thank You for giving me great victories.
- I praise Your Holy name, Father, because You are my Wisdom.
- O God, I thank You for You are my Strength and Shield.
- I bless and honour You, Lord, because You are my Strong Tower.
- O God, I thank You for You are the strength for Your people and a Fortress of salvation for Your anointed.
- O God, I thank You for You are my Bridegroom.
- Thank You, Father, for You will not let my enemies gloat over me.
- O God, I thank You for You are the Rose of Sharon.
- Lord, I bless Your Holy name because Your anger only lasts for a moment, and Your Favour for a lifetime.
- O God, I thank You are the Lily of the Valley.
- Father, I thank You for showing Your wonderful love to me.
- O God, I thank You for You are the Lord of Hosts.
- My Father, I thank You for You are my Counselor.
- I thank You, Lord, because Your word is right and true.
- O God, I thank You for You are the Everlasting Father.
- Father, I thank You for You are faithful in all You do.
For everyone participating and partaking in these prayers, always pray for the ministry and family of Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya, the General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), that God should strengthen him and increase his anointing, lifting up his hand and prospering his ministry, and continue to use him mightily in the apostolic revival and Holy Ghost fireworks in this end-time in all nations. In Jesus name, AMEN!