[adsense]The programme started when the man of God fired the following prophetic declarations and prayer points.
- Any problem mocking God in my life, I bury you today, in the name of Jesus.
- As this year 2008 is going to an end, disaster shall not be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power hired to kill me shall kill themselves, in the name of Jesus.
- Greater is He that is in me, than any power of darkness in the world.
The man of God, Dr. Daniel Olukoya, preached a sermon on the topic: THE POWER OF VIOLENT FAITH. He read scriptures from Daniel 3:10-end. It is the popular story of the three Hebrew boys who refused to bow to the graven images and idols of king Nebuchadnezzar, and were not burnt in the fiery furnace.
Dr. Olukoya showed us that the spirit of Nebuchadnezzar is the spirit that questions the ability of your God to deliver you. He admonished us that we must combine our violent prayers with violent faith in order to get results or good reports. He said that many of us have aggressive prayer points but lack aggressive faith.
He said that faith ends where worry and doubts begins and worry and doubts would end where faith begins. There is no co-existence between the two. He said when the “little faith” of Peter disappeared, he began to sink.
The General Overseer defined faith from Hebrews 11:1 as the stubborn confidence in the word of God. He said that every man has faith but not every man is using their faith. He said that our small mustard-seed faith is enough to obtain oak-tree testimonies. All we need is to turn it to stubborn and violent faith.
He declared that there is never any gentle method or way of arresting anything evil! He said Jacob did not obtain a new name – ISRAEL, until he fought and struggled with God for 7 hours (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.) and won.
He fired a prophetic arrow saying: POWER OF NEBUCHADNEZZAR ASSIGNED TO ROAST ME ALIVE, DIE!!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
He concluded by showing us that:
- Violent Faith cannot be threatened or intimidated.
- Violent faith confronts and remove mountains.
- Violent faith is being filled with the spirit of expectancy.
- Violent faith is non-negotiable faith.
- Violent faith smiles at storms.
- Violent faith is deaf to doubts.
- Violent faith is dumb to discouragements.
- Violent faith is blind to impossibility.
- Violent faith wins the war before the battle begins.
- Violent faith mocks all your mockers.
- Violent faith quenches evil fires assigned against us.
- Violent faith subdues the roar of satanic lions.
The Power Must Change Hands service was brought to a rousing and triumphant end with the following 14 prayer points:
- Every virtue stolen from my life, come back now! In the name of Jesus.
- Poison of darkness in my body, Die! In the name of Jesus.
- Power of delayed blessings, you are a Liar! Die! In the name of Jesus.
- Every grave dug for me, swallow your digger! In the name of Jesus.
- Every gate of my father’s house blocking my progress, BREAK!!! In the name of Jesus.
- Any curse affecting my brain, BREAK!!! In the name of Jesus.
- Fire of affliction, Die! Rise no more! In the name of Jesus.
- Favour that brings repossession, fall upon my life now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any altar of infirmity raised against me, CATCH FIRE!!! In the name of Jesus.
- Every appointment with failure, Die, In the name of Jesus. (I receive the springs of success).
- Every garment of shame, CATCH FIRE!!! In the name of Jesus.
- This year 2008, you will not swallow my blessing! In the name of Jesus.
- My enemy shall die in my place, In the name of Jesus.
- Every owner of evil load, CARRY YOUR LOAD BY FIRE!!! In the name of Jesus.