The Mystery of Expectation – Sunday Sermon and Prayers By Dr. Daniel Olukoya
Let the anointing upon my head speak against failure, in the name of Jesus.
Psalms 62:5 – My soul, wait thou ONLY upon God; for my expectation is from Him.
Proverbs 10:28 – The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish. (That means the hope of the righteous shall end in gladness but the desire of the wicked shall perish).
Every expectation of the wicked for my life shall perish.
Proverbs 23:18 – For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
Declare loud with your voice:
- The end of my tribulation is OVER!!!
- Every power that wants to destroy me shall be cut off, in the name of Jesus.
- Every sword of wickedness assigned to cut off my expectation, Perish by fire!!! In the name of Jesus.
Expectation Defined: Expectation is also known as ANTICIPATION, or a condition of looking forward to something good.
Expectation is a weapon of victory, it is the fertilizer of breakthrough, it is the primer of miracles.
With thunder in your voice, shout these prayers now:
- Power of blessed expectation, fall upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of destructive expectations, NO WAY for you in my life, DIE!!! In the name of Jesus.
The Laws of Divine Expectation
The following keys are the triggers that bring the mystery of expectation to pass.
- Be and addict of the WORD of God
- Soak yourself in prayers
- Maintain your integrity
- Be a giver, rather than receiver. (sacrificial giving)
- Get rid of anything less than excellent in your life
- Stop complaining. The wilderness shall not be your burial.
- Never lie to anyone.
- Every power tying me down to one spot, DIE! In the name of Jesus.
- Barrier of limitation assigned against me, SCATTER! In the name of Jesus.
- Any charm, any fetish power assigned against me BACKFIRE!!! In the name of Jesus.
- Every power expecting my obituary, you are a liar, DIE! In the name of Jesus.
- My Expectations Shall Not Be Cut Off in the name of Jesus! (Shout this 21 times)
- My blessings in the warehouse of the enemy, I clear you out now in the name of Jesus.
- Accusation of darkness against my life, Die! In the name of Jesus.
- Wealth of the unrighteous, I transfer you into my hands, in the name of Jesus!