Isaiah 53:5:“But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed.”
Psalm 103:-4: “Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name… Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits… Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases… Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;”
- Every Arrow of infirmity fired against my body, soul and spirit, GATHER yourselves together, MULTIPLY SEVEN-FOLD and RETURN TO YOUR SENDERS BY FIRE, KILL YOUR SENDERS!!! in Jesus’ name.
- You my transgressions and iniquities, blocking my healing, I renounce and drag you under the blood of Jesus, BE BLOTTED OUT NOW! in Jesus’ name.
- Every power troubling my peace, Receive Tribulations by the hands of the Lord of Host! in the name of Jesus.
- Every debilitating and protracted pain sponsored by infirmities in my life, BE SWALLOWED UP BY THE STRIPES OF JESUS!!! in the name of Jesus.
- INHERITED INFIRMITIES! Your time is up! DIE! DIE! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 6:2: “Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am pining away; Heal me, O LORD, for my bones are dismayed.”
- Wasting powers assigned against my health, BE ARRESTED!!! Infirmity of the bones and marrow, VANISH BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus!
Psalm 56:9: “When I cry to you, then shall my enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me.”
- Every siege and invasion of diseases and infirmity on my life and family; I CRY AGAINST YOU! TURN BACK by the blood of Jesus! TURN BACK By FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus!
Romans 8:11:“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwells in you.”
- Let the Voice of Resurrection ARISE AND SPEAK to every dead area of my life now!!! in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 56:8: “You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.”
- O Lord my God, let my tears of pain trigger your vengeance against every infirmity and their sponsors, in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 30:2: “O LORD my God, I cried to you for help, and you restored my health.”
Hosea 6:1:“Come, let us return to the LORD. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us.”
Psalm 41:4:“As for me, I said, “O LORD, be gracious to me; Heal my soul, for I have sinned against You.”