Paralysing Satanic Dogs – By Dr. D. K. Olukoya
Our message this week is entitled “Paralyzing satanic dogs.” I encourage you to read it prayerfully.
Exodus 11: 4 -7 says, “And Moses said, “Thus saith the Lord, about midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt. And all the first born in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the first born of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts. And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it any more. But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man or beast: that ye may know how that the Lord doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.”
Verse 7 says, “But against the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue.” The Bible does not contain any useless information. Every detail in the Bible serves a purpose. The people of Israel had been in bondage for over four hundred years and it was time for them to get out. But like all stubborn enemies, the Egyptians who were using the Israelites as slaves made up their minds not to let them go. God therefore had to take them out by His strange hands and sent ten plagues, which were terrible blows to them. All the ten blows were specifically addressed to their gods (idols), for in Egypt in those days and even up till now, people worship River Nile, the great river in Egypt. God destroyed that river by turning it into blood.
The Israelites worshipped anything you can think of in those days. So, they were confident that they had all the power. They worshipped the sun. That was why God commanded darkness to fall upon them. This was a serious blow to the god of the sun, which they worshipped. Bible students know that firstborns in Egypt were almost worshipped like God. So, God dealt a blow on the firstborns. When that happened, then they were ready to let go but not without a struggle, because when they went out of Egypt, the Egyptians still pursued them.
In modern day Christianity, Egypt can be interpreted as the world and Pharaoh as the god of the world holding God’s people from worshipping God in Spirit and in truth. But with a strong hand, God’s people have to be delivered. My prayer today, is that all those still held in bondage in Egypt shall be released, in Jesus’ name. Dogs are known to howl when people die. So when the first born of the Egyptians died, there must have been some howling that day. But God said it would not happen in the camp of the Israelites.
WHO ARE DOGS?
Dogs have spiritual counterparts and these spiritual dogs are moving their tongues against many. But my prayer is that they must be silenced, in Jesus’ name. In Deuteronomy 23: 18, the Lord describes what is referred to as dogs. “Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the Lord thy God.” We can see the way the Bible handles the issue.
The Bible refers to homosexuals and lesbians as dogs. Anyone who has ever engaged in these kinds of things would need to receive deliverance from the spirit of the dog, which has entered into him or her. Generally, in the spirit world, dogs symbolize sexual perversion. So, if you see yourself being pursued in the spirit by a dog, check your sexual life. It means that something must be wrong somewhere, whether in your heart or your activities. Psalm 22:16 says, “For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.”
Dogs also include men and women who use any material to excite themselves sexually, i.e. masturbation. The spirit within such people is the spirit of the dog.
Verse 20 of Psalm 22 says, “Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.” It means that wicked men and enemies of Christ are also referred to as dogs. Isaiah 56:10 –11 says, “His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, everyone for his gain, from his quarter.”
In the foregoing, the Bible refers to false prophets as dogs. So, if you consult them, the spirit of the dog would enter you. 2 Peter 2: 20 -21 says, “For if after they have escaped the pollution of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.”
All backsliders are referred to as dogs in the Bible. Revelation 22:15 hits the nail on the head. It says, “For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.” The Bible calls all lost souls dogs, and it says that they shall be outside, they will not be inside. So, when the Psalmist said, “Deliver my soul from the power of dogs,” he was praying a very great prayer. These in a nutshell are the kinds of people the Bible calls, dogs. Before you read further, I would like you to lay your right on your chest and pray aggressively like this: “O Lord, deliver my soul from the power of the dogs, in the name of Jesus.”
The spirit of the dog is seriously in operation but the promise of God for us Christians is that no dog shall move its tongue against us. Unfortunately, there are people that the dogs are pursuing day and night such as backsliders and those who remain outside God’s kingdom. Those who are possessed by the spirit of the dog find it very difficult to receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost. They do not understand the scriptures even after they have been taught over and again.
STRATEGIES OF THE SPIRIT OF THE DOG
1. The spirit of outside: The number one method the dog spirit uses is the spirit of the outside. Those five virgins that were foolish were thrown out and locked out. Such people, when they are at the edge of their breakthroughs, have what is called dreams of spiritual failure. They see themselves in the dream preparing to go to church but they would spend a long time looking for what to wear. The church clothes would appear to have been stolen. It is the work of the spirit of the dog. Some would find themselves in a large congregation butwhen they are told to preach, sing, or teach, they would not be able to find their hymnbooks or Bible or whatever they would be looking for. Some would see themselves in the dreams with torn Bibles or the Bibles would be completely stolen away from them. They could be looking for the book of Matthew, they would search and search and would not find it.
These are signs that the spirit of the dog is inside a person. If the person does not arrest it on time, the person will end up being thrown outside the programme of God because the Bible says that without, are the dogs. When you have dreams of spiritual failure it could mean that the enemy is after your spiritual failure. When you find yourself moving around in the forest and never getting anywhere till you wake up, God is telling you something. It means that you have prayers to pray. Some people also see dogs attacking them or biting them in the dream. If you notice these kinds of attacks, you have to check your spiritual life, the way you have operated your life and done things generally.
Sometime ago, a man came for counselling and his major problem was that he used to see dogs walking around him in the dream. He noticed that anything he did never prospered. Naturally, he hated dogs. As I was about to start praying for him, the Spirit of God said, “Do not pray for this man. Tell him to go and bring the list of all the women he has slept with.” To my amazement, the following day, he came with a big notebook. I thought he might have used just a few pages but I was wrong because the whole book was filled up and he was saying that those were the ones he could remember. No wonder those spiritual dogs were after him.
When somebody is bitten by dogs in the dream, spiritual poison would be released into his or her body and this may lead to spiritual death. When somebody is being chased by dogs in his dream, it shows that he is under a serious attack. And if care is not taken, the person would see himself operating at the periphery of miracles, periphery of blessings, etc. If somebody finds dogs leaking his body, it shows that the person has a covenant with sexual demons.
Beloved, we must fight against these things. When God says that no dog shall move its tongue against us, it means the demons of dogs will lay no hands on us. Sometime ago, at one of our branches, one woman gave a testimony of how on her first time at the church, the pastor raised a prayer point which said, “O Lord, give me divine insurance, in Jesus’ name.” She prayed aggressively. By the following week, there was a terrible accident and about sixteen persons in a vehicle died. Only one person got out alive. It happened to be the husband of this sister. It was discovered that dogs have conspired against the man. But thank God he had a wife who could pray. If she had been second, third or sixth wife, the prayer would not have been answered because God does not answer prayers of glorified girlfriends who have refused to repent. By the same token, God does not answer prayers of a man who has one wife and other girlfriends he calls wives. The spirit of the dog would be pursuing such people until they make restitution and make their ways right before the Lord.
2. The spirit of fear: Another method these dog spirits operate is by the spirit of fear. When the spirit of fear is in operation, fear of death, of sickness, of darkness, fear of water, and all kind of things give these spiritual dogs power to operate.
3. Worry and anxiety: Another strategy of the spirit of dogs is worry and anxiety.
You have to chase out the spirit of the dogs from your thoughts and from your life.
WHAT MAKES THE SPIRIT OF THE DOG TO ENTER INTO PEOPLE’S LIVES?
1. Lack of control of the tongue: Your tongue must not be used for gossiping, backbiting or singing praises to demons. It must not be used for destructive criticisms. It must not be used to find fault in every small thing. The Bible says that by your words you are justified and by them too, you are condemned Matthew 12: 36 says, “But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement.”
2. Evil friends: Another way through which the spirit of the dog operates is evil friends. 2 Corinthians 6: 15 says, “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?” You will not be able to resist evil if your friends are worldly. They would pollute you or put you in trouble. Many people make mistakes because they do not understand that most of the powerful spirits that destroy men are bad spirits that are outside. These kinds of spirits do not stay inside human beings. When you are close to a person who is not a child of God, who is a demonic bank, such a person could transfer materials into your life regardless of the fact that you call him your childhood friend. So, evil friends would expose you to spiritual dogs. If you do business with a child of the devil and you ask God to bless it, you would be making a mistake because you cannot bless whom God has cursed. You cannot be asking God to bless His enemy.
3. Wrong places: You have to beware of where you go. The programme of a believer is directed by the Holy Spirit. The devil can plan a ceremony just to catch a single believer. It happened to a man I know but he had a wife who could pray and she rushed him to a prayer meeting. The man took off from Lagos to another town on a weekend for a party. He did not know that his enemies were waiting for him. The big party was celebrated just to catch him. There were many people there. The enemies were watching him and he did not know. When a person is being followed like that by the enemies, the person needs divine intervention to be free from their grip.
At the party, a girl came and served him rice and he started to eat. Immediately he started eating the food, the girl ran back to the building she came from as if to bring him some water, but a snake came out towards him. He saw it but could not move. He just sat down there. The snake got to him, climbed on his chain, moved to his face, licked his face and crawled back to the room and the girl who served the rice came out again. That was the beginning of his troubles. Beware of where you go. Do not go to a place where the angels of the living God would say, “Sorry we cannot follow you there.” The Bible says that the angel of the Lord is around the camp of those who fear God and delivers them. But we are not supposed to go where the angels would not enter. Believers do not go to night parties,disco parties or places where bright lights are removed and dark bulbs are used to replace them. Anyone that goes to such places exposes himself or herself to the spirit of the dog.
4. Evil consumption: Another way through which, they operate is through food and drink. You have to beware of what you eat and where you eat. People who eat anything, anywhere, and anyhow would not be far from the power of the dogs.
5. Evil wear: Beware of what you wear. You can wear what will put you in bondage if you are not careful.
6. Sharing your plans with the enemy: A person who is talkative may not know when he tells his life plans and programme to his enemies. It is also dangerous to tell your plans to your friends who are not born again. They could transfer your case to satanic places.
If you are not yet born again, that is, you have not given your life to Christ, your prayer against the spirit of the dog would be a waste of time. So, the first step to deliverance from the spirit of the dog is to give your life to Christ. If you want to do so, then say the following prayer with faith: “Lord Jesus, I acknowledge you as my personal Lord and Saviour. I repent and forsake all my sins. Come into my life now and help me to serve you, in Jesus’ name.
- Let every dog barking against my progress, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel every dream of spiritual failure, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil thing uttered against me by the tongue of the dead, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
- Let the tongue of my oppressors be confused, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my miracle cause revival in my family, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I close every satanic door, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to be used as satanic experiment, in Jesus’ name.
- I ask for angelic assistance to paralyze every satanic army directed against my home, in Jesus’ name.
- Every water spirit operating against me, receive the thunder of God, in Jesus’ name.
- I break every demonic crown upon my head, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fire and thunder of God attack all the powers of witchcraft working against me, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every agent of the devil sent from the bottom of hell fire, receive madness, in the name of Jesus.
- Every herbalist working on my name, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic prayer uttered against me, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to reap any satanic harvest, in the name of Jesus.
- You devil, hear me and hear me well, you cannot steal my blessings anymore, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I thank you for answers to my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
OTHER RELATED PRAYERS
Short URL: http://www.prayersfire.com/?p=1297