Once again, we publish the latest of weekly prophetic and deliverance prayers points (N0. 25), by the Montain of Fire and Miracles Ministries MFM, International Headquarters, Lagos, Nigeria, for the week August 10 – August 16, 2008. The church service was the first after the mighty outpouring of the anointing and blessings on 8-8-8 Night Vigil. Dr. Daniel Olukoya ministered on this Sunday morning with a sermon titled: “Power To Re-invent Yourself”.
CONFESSION: Isaiah 44:25-26: That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish; Thaat confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shall be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places threreof:
[adsense] 1. Father, I thank You for the provision of deliverance through the blood of Jesus.
2. Any verbal or written covenant made with any evil spirit on my behalf, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
3. Every agreement I have consciously or unconsciously made to the devil, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
4. Every handwriting and ordinances against my life, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.
5. Every source of evil flow into my life, DIE, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every arrow of failure at the edge of breakthroughs, GO BACK to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every imagery, effigy, symbol, picture and statue representing me in the kingdom of darkness, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
1. Baba, mo dupe lowo Yin fun ipese itusile nipa eje Jesu.
2. Majemu ti a kosile tabi ti a fi enu so pelu emi esu nitori temi, di fifagile nipa eje Jesu.
3. Gbogbo adehun ti mo mo, ati eyi ti nko mo ti a ba esu se, di fifagile, nipa eje Jesu.
4. Gbogbo akole to lodi si aiye mi, di fifagile nipa eje Jesu.
5. Gbogbo orisun ti ibi ngba san sinu aiye mi, KU, ni oruko Jesu.
6. Gbogbo ofa ikuna ni bebe alaja, PADA lo sibi to ti wa, ni oruko Jesu.
7. Gbogbo ohun ti a gbe kale nijoba okunkun, ti nsoju mi, GBINA! ni oruko Jesu.