December: The Power of Last Laughter
Psalm 2:4-5: “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure”
Genesis 21:6: “And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.”
Psalm 126:2: “Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.”
Job 8:21-22: “He will once again fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy. Those who hate you will be clothed with shame, and the home of the wicked will be destroyed.” (New Living Translation ©2007)
There is this popular adage which says ‘he who laughs last, laugh the best’. God reserves the best laughter till the end of a thing. No wonder the Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7:8: “Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof…”. and also in Psalm 65:11: “Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness”.
Everywhere I have observed the cases of last laughter, it has always been preceeded by first, second, and many early laughters by the opposing side. I do not know who has mocked and made fun of you and your situation since the year began, but I know that you can get yourself plugged into the last and winning laughter made available by God this last month of the year. God can crown this year with turn-around laughter for you. A laughter that would shatter the confidence of your enemies and provoke breakthroughs that cannot be dispised for you in Jesus’ name.
All the heroes of faith laughed last over their enemies. You laughter this season over all your challenges will not be missing in the palace of your destiny, in Jesus’ mighty name. Sarah laughed, Abraham laughed, Moses laughed, Joseph laughed, Joshua laughed, David laughed, Daniel laughed, the Apostles laughed, you too will laugh this season. God will laugh your enemies to scorn in Jesus name.
This is not a sermon but an assemblage of laughter prayer points vomited by the Holy Ghost for your overcoming laughter this December season.
- Power to laugh last over my problems, fall upon me now! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power programming sorrow for me in the remaining days of this year 2009, CARRY YOUR LOAD BY FIRE! in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to kill my laughter this month, I will laugh last over you, therefore, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power contending with my turn-around breakthrough, I laugh you to derision, in the name of Jesus.
- Altars of sorrow assigned to abort my laughter this month, you are a liar! DIE!! in the name of Jesus.
- My blessings for 2009, you will not die with 2009, therefore, Arise! locate me by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every tragedy programmed to balance satanic accounts for the end of this year 2009, I am not your candidate, therefore, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
- My cloud of suspended blessings, hanging over my head in the heavenlies since January, BREAK FORTH and FALL UPON my destiny now! in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil fire raised on any altar to burn my achievements this year, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power stirring up the waters of disappointment for me to drink, DRINK YOUR OWN WATERS and DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power sitting on my breakthrough to frustrate me, I unseat you by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, Fight for me in December, in the name of Jesus.
- Serpents of failure programmed to bite me at the edge of my breakthrough, CATCH FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power of distractions assigned against my life, fall down and die! in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil dream sponsored to abort my breakthrough, you are a liar! BACK FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every barbed-wire of darkness placed on my path to hinder my progress, I cut you asunder! in the name of Jesus.
- Envious arrows fired against my progress and breakthroughs, BACKFIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of demotion fired against my destiny, gather yourselves together, GO BACK to your senders! in the name of Jesus.
- Power of unfriendly friends, loose your grip over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Pharaoh that would not let me cross-over to my promised land, you are a liar! DIE! in the name of Jesus.
- Stubborn pursuers, hear the word of the Lord: Perish in the Red Sea! in the name of Jesus.
- Household wickedness, planning to bury my testimonies with the end of the year, I BURY YOU NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Altars of darkness raised to erase my awesome testimonies this year, S-C-A-T-T-E-R unto desolation!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Witchcraft covens, assigned to waste my life, shame on you! CATCH FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every ritual and sacrifice organized to steal my end-of-year laughter, BE NULLIFIED by the blood of Jesus.