Day 6: Journey Through The Bible in Two Months – Leviticus Chapter 11 – Numbers Chapter 3
Leveticus 14:1-2: “And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, this shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: he shall be brought unto the priest.”
Leviticus 14:7: “And he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be cleansed from the leprosy seven times, and shall pronounce him clean, and shall let the living bird loose into the open field.”
Leviticus 17:11: “For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.”
- O Lord, I come unto You my Great High Priest, with all my social, economic, and other leprosies afflicting my life, sprinkle Your living, precious and healing blood seven times over me that I may be whole again and be holy and perfect before you, in the name of Jesus.
- O God my Father, rid me and cleanse me of every marital leprosy afflicting my life, my marriage, and my prospects, let every stranger and foul spirit operating in my matrimony be driven out of my life by Your Holy, living, precious and healing blood, in the name of Jesus.
- You the leprosy of the spirit, soul and body, I am not your candidate, therefore evaporate by fire and condense in the desolate wilderness in the name of Jesus.
- It is written (Leviticus 15:31) “Thus shall ye separate the children of Israel from their uncleanness; that they die not in their uncleanness, when they defile my tabernacle that is among them.” therefore, I declare that I am the tabernacle and holy temple of the Living God, therefore, every unclean spirit operating in my life: your time is up: E~X~P~I~R~E BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, let every blood pollution and blood infirmity troubling my destiny be flushed out of my system, I receive the blood transfusion from the blood of Jesus, therefore, I live a new life by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
OTHER RELATED PRAYERS
Short URL: http://www.prayersfire.com/?p=4695