Day 3: Journey Through The Bible in Two Months – Genesis Chapter 41 – Exodus Chapter 10
Genesis 41:7-8: “And the seven thin ears devoured the seven rank and full ears. And Pharaoh awoke, and, behold, it was a dream. And it came to pass in the morning that his spirit was troubled; and he sent and called for all the magicians of Egypt, and all the wise men thereof: and Pharaoh told them his dream; but there was none that could interpret them unto Pharaoh.”
Exodus 3:4,7,8: “And when the LORD saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I… And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites”
Exodus 4:22-23: “And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.”
Exodus 6:9: “And Moses spake so unto the children of Israel: but they hearkened not unto Moses for anguish of spirit, and for cruel bondage.”
- My Father, stir up a troubling dream in every king sitting over my breakthrough and let such dream provoke my promotion to the throne of my destiny! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of cruel bondage blocking my vision from seeing and hearing the purpose of God for my life: S-C-A-T-T-E-R unto desolation! in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of oppression, suffering and affliction assigned to abort the promises of God for my destiny, you are all failures, therefore: EVAPORATE BY FIRE from my life!!! in the name of Jesus.
- You the Strong man of my father’s house, saying NO to my breakthrough, I slay you by the sword of Fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I break the backbone of every Pharaoh saying No to my entry into my promised land this year, b-r-e-a-k! b-r-e-a-k!! b-r-e-a-k!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord Omniscient God, I covet the gift of discernment and interpretation of dreams, after the order of Joseph, Daniel and Joel 2:28, therefore baptize me with these gifts now according to Your promise! in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, in this season of famine and unemployment, OPEN Your storehouse of treasures to fill my needs and supply my desert with Your abundance, in the name of Jesus.
OTHER RELATED PRAYERS
Short URL: http://www.prayersfire.com/?p=4678