Day 21: Prayer Points For The Battle Of The GATE 2010
SCRIPTURE READING: EXODUS CHAPTER 25: verse 1-40.
PSALM 60:6-9: – “God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth. Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver; Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me. Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?”
I POSSESS THE STRONG CITY! – DAY 21`: SUNDAY, 31st January, 2010
All the battles we have waged over the last 21 days are focused towards defeating the strongman in charge of the gate of 2010 and his army. To defeat him and collect the key of prosperity from him. I know some have started sharing testimonies even from the spiritual war-front, but wait a little while, you ain’t seen nothing yet! Those little-little testimonies should not make you heady. They are what I called the Shechem, Succoth, Gilead, Manasseh, Ephraim, Judah, Philistia and Moab testimonies… and they are outstanding in their own capacities.
But you must get to the strong city, and possess it by dealing with the strongman at the gate of the strong city. Only God in His infinite mercy can crown you as ruler and possessor of the strong city.
The terrific testimonies from those conquests above are what you are destined by the power that is “more than a conqueror” to enjoy throughout this gate-opening year, because it is also a heaven-opening year. Whatever prayer opens the gate would surely open your heaven over your head, and when the heaven over you is opened, the strong city opens up to you her treasures too of her own accord.
Join me to sing this Pentecost fire song:
“Holy Ghost Fire, Fire fall on me,
Holy Ghost Fire, Fire fall on me,
As in the day of Pentecost, Fire fall on me,
As in the day of Pentecost, Fire fall on me!“
Now, praise Him for making you stand strong in Day 20 prayers. Ask Him for strength and grace for uncommon victories throughout the remaining 24 hours ending midnight of January 31st 2010.
After the praise and worship session, go into these fervent ten prayer points for DAY 21 Pray it at midnight, couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon). Pray it during the day too. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
- By the power that multiplied five loaves of bread and two fishes to feed over five thousand men, O God arise and multiply my store-house this year!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Exceeding and abundant power of God, arise and restore my glory this year 2010!!! in the name of Jesus.
- The glory of the latter house, envelope my prayer life throughout this year, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and strengthen me by Your Spirit in my inner man to possess my strong city this year!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing to take charge of my divine heritage throughout this year, Fall upon me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Dark powers sitting at the gate of year 2010 against me, I cry against you:
- BE UNSEATED BY FIRE!
- TURN BACK BY FIRE!!
- SOMERSAULT AND DIE!!!
in the name of Jesus.
- Through God, I shall tread down my problems and do valiantly this year!!! in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, let Your glorious presence go with me everywhere I go throughout this year!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I know that prayers don’t die! Therefore, every prayer I have prayed during these 21-day battle of the gate, let the answers pursue and overtake me throughout this year!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I thank the Lord my God for the uncommon grace released unto me throughout this season and for the answered prayers, in the name of Jesus.