Day 1 Prayer Points: Battle For The CROWN 2012
DAY 1 (TUESDAY, 11th DECEMBER, 2012): I THANK YOU LORD FOR ENLISTING ME IN YOUR END-TIME ARMY OF GLORY!
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: PSALMS CHAPTER 65: verse 1-13; JOEL CHAPTER 2:1-32.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
ESTHER 4:16:“Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.”
Psalms 65:11:“Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness…”
Isaiah 40:29-31:“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
1 Corinthians 9:25:“Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.” NIV
Proverbs 16:31:“The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.”
Hebrews 2:7:“Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands”
Revelation 4:10-11:“The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying: Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”
1 Peter 5:4:“And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.”
Isaiah 62:3:“Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.”
Isaiah 28:5:“In that day shall the LORD of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people…”
Proverbs 4:9:“She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.”
DAY 1 PRAYER POINTS
- Lord, we thank you for making us partakers of another year (2012), crowned with Your goodness, as we embark on this 21-day spiritual battle, we receive uncommon strength to mount up with wings as eagles; to run, and not be weary; and to walk, and not faint; and to receive and recover our crown of glory for 2012, thank You Lord, in Jesus name.
- I blow the trumpet of battle and sound the alarm to declare a state of spiritual emergency against every power that has held me hostage since the year 2012 began, your time is up: SUBMIT AND SURRENDER by fire, release my crown and let me go NOW! C~r~U~m~B~l~e unto failure in Jesus name.
- My Father, let my enemies make the final mistake of being encircled in this 21-day prayer battle in Jesus name. Let this battle become the Rock of offense to break them to pieces and grind them to powder with the dying year 2012 in Jesus name.
- My crown of glory in custody of evil powers of my father’s house: be liberated by fire and locate my head now, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord of Hosts, I bow in gratitude before You for making it possible for me to partake in this Your end-of-year Visitation, thank You my Lord and my Master, thank You Jesus.
- It is written: (Joel 2:11)“And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army…”, therefore, O Lord of Host, thunder with your VOICE against every dark army that has gathered against my enthronement this year and in the coming year 2013, in Jesus name.
- Lord I pray also for every participant in this end of year BATTLE FOR THE CROWN, let our corporate intercessions be acceptable in Thy sight, let our joy be full to overflowing, let our prayers and fastings be a sweet smelling sacrifice unto Your nostrils, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let this 21-day warfare draw us closer to You that we may behold Your beauty perpetually, teach our fingers to fight and our hands to war victoriously, let us grow from glory to glory, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lamb of God, I draw upon the cleansing power of Your precious blood and invoke it against my iniquities that has robbed me of my crown since the year 2012 began, therefore, I ask with genuine repentance that You forgive me of ALL my sins, have mercy on me and let Your blood cleanse me of my horrible sins, as I march to enlist in Your glorious army, help me Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- Sweet Lord, as I join other brethren in this 21-day battle for the crown, let me never ever recover from the wine of Your presence which You shall give me to drink in these 21 days, in the name of Jesus.
- O my Darling Jesus, my Lord, let Your Voice of Fire speak to my situation and circumstances throughout these 21 days, and let that fire consume every gap between where I am now and where You want t me to be in the name of Jesus.
- As the deer pants after the water brooks, so does my heart pants after Thee, O Father of lights, Thank You, Father of every good and perfect gifts, in You there is no variableness nor shadow of turning, Your promises are Yea and Amen, let not my expectations of breakthrough testimonies and glorious testimonies this season be dashed in Jesus’ name.
- El Elohim Israel, I worship Your Majesty and vow that the crown that You shall give me, I will cast it permanently at Your feet throughout the coming year 2013 and forever, in Jesus name.
- Aba Father, I drag every power working against me before Your Throne, avenge me of my adversaries and vindicate me with a festival of Your TRUTH manifest in my life this season and also in the coming year 2013, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, lay Your hands of Fire upon my head and let every crown of iniquity and shame on my head and in my life crumble by fire in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord of Hosts, make me a crown of splendor and a royal diadem in Your Hand, let me sparkle like precious stones in the crown of glory and lift me up in my community, in my country and the world around me, leading many unto salvation in Christ this year and in the coming year 2013, in Jesus name.
- Thrice Holy God, let every ugliness in my destiny me washed away by the blood of the Lamb, in the name of Jesus.
- Every labour I have invested in the pursuit of perilous crowns of this world, be redirected and be re-invested to obtain the incorruptible crown of glory that fadeth not away, in the name of Jesus.
- You the pathway to my crowning this year that has been strewn with obstacles and distractions: I CLEAR YOU SMOOTH NOW BY THE BULLDOZER of the HOLY GHOST!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O God ARISE and terminate my foolishness with Your ornament of of grace and crown of glory; you my crown of glory and honour, wherever you are: Arise now and locate my head in the name of Jesus.
- I wash my head with the blood of Jesus to receive my the crown of glory, in the name of Jesus.