DAY 1: #SteppingHigh2016 Prayer and Fasting for Singles (MFM Gen218)
Being the final and consummating day for the 21-Day STEPPING HIGH Prayer and Fasting PROGRAMME for 2016 which started on May 22nd 2016 and ends today 11th June 2016. We hereby present the paryers that accompanied the exercise for those who missed it, they can still partake by setting apart their own 21-day prayers and fasting.
22nd May 2016.
Day 1 – MORNING SESSION
THEME : ANOTHER LEVEL OF PRAISE
Bible Reading: Exodus 15:20
MENTAL RENOVATION : It is an established fact that God moves faster in praises than prayer, especially in praises done from the heart; what the Bible calls praising God in Spirit and in truth. This can catalyze you to your next level life.
INTRODUCTION: God has created man as an instrument of His praise. We are duty-bound to praise God at all times. Our heavenly father longs for our sincere and unbiased praise. It is commonly said that praises is the food we give to God. Miriam, the Prophetess, praised God when their stubborn pursuer perished at the red sea.
Praising God in Spirit and in truth is a special way of inviting God into every situation of your life. Don’t praise God because of what you want from Him, just give Him quality praises for who He is and see what He will do.
1) Father Lord, I thank you for who you are as the God Almighty.
2) Father I say thank You for the salvation of my soul.
3) Father let your name be praised in my life and my marital destiny,
4) Father I give you all the glory for what you will do to repair my destiny.
5) Father, I specially say thank You because you can never fail me.
6) Dear Lord I praise you for who you are;the unchangeable changer.
7) My God and my Father, thank You for Your greatness, which has no limits.
1) Father be praised for what you will do this year in my life and marriage.
2) I praise you Lord because I trust you that my testimonies will be heard this year.
3) Father be praised for Satan and his host have failed already concerning my marital destiny this year.
4) Lord, I thank you because by your power you have already fixed me up with my spouse and settled me financially.
5) Father I praise your name for you are victorious over my challenges.
6) Father, thank You for the victory in the name and blood of Jesus.
7) Father be praised forever and ever over my life and everything that concerns me.
» Every secret I need to know about my mother lineage, be revealed in the name of Jesus.
» Every secret I need to know about my hometown, be revealed in the name of Jesus.
God bless you
Follow us: @PRAYERSFIRE on Twitter | PRAYERS FIRE on Facebook