Ezekiel 1:1:“In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.”
- In this fifth day of the forth month of this year 2013, I terminate my spritual exile in the land of poverty and oppression and I decree the heavens over my destiny to O-P-E-N BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- You the flower of my life, receive divine spring and begin to bloom and blossom this month in the name of Jesus.
- Every good thing that is dead in my life, be ressurected by fire this month and shine forth to beautify my destiny in the name of Jesus.
- Every divination and incantation programmed to kill me this month; you are a liar: go back and kill your senders in the name of Jesus.
- Every power digging the grave for my murder this month, receive the bullets of fire from heavens and somersault into the grave you dug for me, let your coffin of tragedy swallow you by fire in Jesus name.
- Anything planted at the four corners of this city and state where I live, assigned to steal my blessings, what are you waiting for, be uprooted by fire and afflict your owners in the name of Jesus.
- You the satanic gate-keeper standing at the gates of April assigned to arrest my blessings, kidnap my glory and wrestle against by breakthroughs, receive sudden destruction and die in Jesus name.
- This month I shall celebrate passover over every Jericho wall and every Red sea, I am marching over to my throne and palace of favour and power in Jesus name.
- This month, and by the violence of faith I decree my slavery shall be terminated and I command my captivity to TURN! TURN!! TURN BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O four winds, GO with fury into the waters: paralyze marine witchcraft; desolate marine warehouse and convert the abundance of sea unto me this month in Jesus name.
- Treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, buried in the belly of the fourth month (April): BE O-P-E-N! unto me and be released by fire into my life this month, in the name of Jesus.
Isaiah 43:1-7:“But now thus says the LORD that created you, O Jacob, and he that formed you, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned; neither shall the flame scorch you. For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior: I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you. Since you were precious in my sight, you have been honorable, and I have loved you: therefore will I give men for you, and people for your life. Fear not: for I am with you: I will bring your descendants from the east, and gather you from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep ns of heaven; I will scatter them to the four winds, and there will not be a nation where Elam’s exiles do not go.”
Daniel 7:2:“Daniel said: “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea.”
Matthew 24:31:“And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.”