2013 Battle of the Gate – Day 11 Prayer Points
DAY 11: Monday, 21st JANUARY, 2013– “SEND NOW PROSPERITY!”
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: Genesis CHAPTER 26: verse 1-35; PSALM 118: verse 1-29.
The strong city is all about prosperity. If prosperity is the reward of the righteous, then the strong city is the heritage of the just. “Misfortune pursues the sinner, but prosperity is the reward of the righteous.” (Proverbs 13:21). There is an urgency in the scripture of Psalm 118:25“Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.” A desperate prayer: “O LORD”, “O LORD” (twice)… SAVE “NOW”… SEND “NOW”! (“NOW” twice)… “I BESEECH THEE”… “I BESEECH THEE” (twice!), Yes! we have gotten to that point of desperate intercession! A point of fervency in the spirit praying until something happen. NOW! NOW!! NOW!!! Are you pushed to the wall? Are you on your last change of money after which you go broke? Are you facing the verdict of darkness over your destiny and you desperately need a breakthrough??? Then, its your time to cry Abba Father!!! Your story must change! You need that messenger of God (Prosperity) to be sent to you today, you can cry that prosperity into manifestation in your life. But you must understand that it (prosperity) is not an indulgence, it is a messenger with a message to the world through you. You must provoke heavens to release the messenger through you!
MESSENGER OF PROSPERITY: APPEAR BY FIRE! When God sent that messenger to the life of Abraham, his name changed, his mandate also changed to that of being a BLESSING TO PLANET EARTH! God said through Abraham, all the families on earth shall be BLESSED! “Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get you out of your country [i.e. get out of your traditional impossibility thoughts], and from your kindred, and from your father’s house, unto a land [for me, that is the strong city this year] that I will show you: And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed [the message of that messenger of prosperity is to bless all families of the earth through Abraham].” (Genesis 12:1-3). Once you understand the mandate, then tailor your prayers according to that mandate, and it will work like fire for you. Prosperity is a personality that obeys only the commandments of God. It can walk into your life and walk out. When you ask God to SEND NOW prosperity, know that it is not a gift but an assignment. I pray that the messenger would appear to you now and you will subject that messenger to run errands for you to the glory of God awesome name, in Jesus name.
After the praise and worship session, go with your prophetic sword into battle using these 13 prayer points for DAY 11. Pray it at midnight and midday. Pray it during the day too. Couple it with a partial fast breaking at noon, you can go further till 6pm if you have the grace, all I know by the assurance of faith in the awesome power of God that never faileth, He will answer us by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Genesis 12:10,17:“And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there; for the famine was severe in the land… And the LORD afflicted Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram’s wife.”
Genesis 26:1-2:“And there was a famine in the land, besides the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar. And the LORD appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell you of:”
Genesis 26:12-14:“Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.”
Genesis 26:16:“And Abimelech said unto Isaac, Go from us; for thou art much mightier than we.”
Genesis 26:26-29:“Then Abimelech went to him from Gerar, and Ahuzzath one of his friends, and Phichol the chief captain of his army. And Isaac said unto them, Wherefore come ye to me, seeing ye hate me, and have sent me away from you? And they said, We saw certainly that the LORD was with thee: and we said, Let there be now an oath betwixt us, even betwixt us and thee, and let us make a covenant with thee; That thou wilt do us no hurt, as we have not touched thee, and as we have done unto thee nothing but good, and have sent thee away in peace: thou art now the blessed of the LORD.”
Genesis 26:22:“And he removed from thence, and digged another well; and for that they strove not: and he called the name of it Rehoboth; and he said, For now the LORD hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.”
DAY 11 PRAYER POINTS:
- Abba Father! Change my story this year as I answer by fire, Your call to prosperity for my life! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou messenger of prosperity: Appear in my life by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- Abba Father, I beseech Thee, Send NOW Prosperity! O messenger of prosperity, my life is available for you: walk in by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- Even in the midst of famine and scarcity this year, my life shall be called Rehoboth (Fruitful) by reason of the Hundred-fold Blessings of God! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou thoughts of impossibility assigned to hinder me from entering into the promises of God for my life: evaporate by fire! Die! in Jesus name.
- Every pattern of financial affliction, every cycle of poverty troubling my life, your time is up: EXPIRE BY FIRE!!! in Jesus name.
- You the prosperity of my ancestors lost to idolatry and other abominable practices: COME BACK TO ME BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!! (dwell on this prayer point for some quality time, turn the prayer into the staccato of machine gun fire repeatedly commanding: COME BACK TO ME! COME BACK TO ME!! COME BACK TO ME!!! COME BACK!!!) IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
- Glory of my father’s house, stolen by the ancestral strongman, hear the verdict of fire: REBEL! FREE YOURSELF!! LOCATE ME BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Prosperity of my mother’s house, traded away in ignorance to powers of darkness, what are you doing in the valley of poverty: relocate and decorate my destiny by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I enter into the covenant of prosperity this day by the blood of Jesus, therefore, let every battle of poverty, lack and wants waged against me be wasted! be wasted!! be wasted!!! in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Pharaoh that has vowed that I will not enter the strong city to prosper this year: drown and die with your chariots and horses in the Red sea! in the name of Jesus.
- (This next prayer is a practical prayer of action, don’t pray it with an empty-hand. You need to sow QUALITY SEED, a good chunk of money, the Holy Ghost will minister to you how much you should sow. If you don’t have money in your hand, suspend this dangerous prayer until you have the seed in your hand. Take quality time to dwell on this prayer and at the end of this prayer keep the money until you get to any Holy Ghost-filled living Church or Ministry and sow that seed of faith, and await the rainfall of blessings in Jesus name. If you don’t have any ministry/church of the living God to sow it, go and sow it into the life of the poor and needy around you.) I provoke the release of the hundred-fold blessings upon my life, my family, my career/ministry, this first month and this same year, in the name of Jesus.
- I enter into the covenant of greatness this year, and I begin to wax great, and go forward, and grow exceedingly great, with possessions of the palace and throne glory in the name of Jesus.