DAY 3 (THURSDAY, 13th DECEMBER, 2012): THY FACE LORD, WILL I SEEK
BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: PSALM CHAPTER 27: verse 1-14; ISAIAH CHAPTER 8:1-22.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 27:8:“When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.”
ISAIAH 8:17:“And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.”
PSALM 27:9-10:“Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation. When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.”
ISAIAH 54:8:“In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the LORD your Redeemer.”
JOB 13:24:“Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and holdest me for thine enemy?”
PSALM 13:1:“How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me?”
PSALM 44:24:“Why do you hide your face and forget our misery and oppression?”
ISAIAH 45:15, 19:“Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour… I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.”
PSALM 137:5-6:“If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning. If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.”
DAY 3 PRAYER POINTS
- Every sin, unholiness and abominable acts in my life that has driven God away from me, I confess you and renounce you now, my Father, have mercy and forgive me, I repent in dust and ashes, Return O God in Your Holiness to my tabernacle; revive and restore unto me, the joy of my salvation and first love, I pray in Jesus name.
- I dip my hands in the blood of the Lamb, I drink the blood of Jesus, let good and great heritage missing from my destiny be restored now by fire, in Jesus name.
- I wash my feet with the blood of Jesus, (hold your two legs and begin to slap it aggressively as you continue in this prayer point), O my legs, hear the word of the Lord: CARRY ME TO THE PALACE OF MY CROWN THIS DECEMBER AND IN THE COMING YEAR 2013!!! in the Name of Jesus.
- Every satanic stopper blocking my ears from hearing the voice of God for direction and distinction this December and in the coming year, melt away by fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.
- I wash my ears with the blood of Jesus, to flush out the noise of tumult of ungodliness around me, O lord, let me hear the still small and sweet voice of the Holy Spirit this season and in the coming year 2013, in the name of Jesus.
- Every affliction in my life due to the absence of God, hear the thunderous voice of the Lord now: TREMBLE and DEPART by Fire at the renewed PRESENCE of Yahweh in my life this season, and in the coming year 2013, in Jesus name.
- I provoke the PRESENCE of Jehovah with HIGH PRAISES, let the God Who is fearful in praises manifest with signs and wonders in my life now as I sing this song seven hot times: (Onise Ara, Onise Iyanu, Onise Ara, l’Olorun mi (meaning: awesome wonder and miracle Worker is my God.)
- You environmental powers hindering the manifestation of God in my community and place of work, your time is up: EXPIRE by Fire; O God Arise and BURST FORTH with Your power to heal, to deliver to the uttermost and to disgrace every coven powers in my street and community in Jesus name.
- By the power put the enemies of Israel to flight, let every enemy of my crowning glory this December be put to flight, in Jesus name.
- It is written: (Hosea 6;1-2) “Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.”, therefore, Arise O God promote me by fire and revive for me for Your glory, in the name of Jesus.
- O God Arise and COME to me afresh like the morning dew, and as the former and latter rain come into the earth, Come into my life this season and for ever in Jesus name.
- Every fallow ground of my destiny, break up now to receive the seed of righteousness, that I may reap the fruits of mercy from the Lord, in Jesus name.
- Enlist me O God of Jacob, in the generation that seek Thy Face, let my pain that drove me to seek Thee be converted into gains in Your Presence, in the name of Jesus.
- Better is one day in Your courts O Lord, than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
- I declare with the fire of faith in my heart, that as the sun could not be stopped from rising from the East and shinning, so shall I be unstoppable in rising and shinning this season and in the coming year 2013 in the name of Jesus.
- GLORY of HIS PRESENCE! GLORY of HIS POWER!! Fire of His Glory ENVELOPE ME NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Tremble thou, o mountain of my problems, at the Presence of Jehovah in my life this season and throughout the coming year 2013.
- By the power that turned turned the rock into a standing water, and turned the flint into a fountain of waters, O God Arise and turn my desert into rivers of water, in Jesus name.
- To the law and to the testimony, I speak according to the scripture (PSALM 65:11) that God shall crown this year 2012 with goodness and glory for me, in Jesus name.
- My Father, let the rivers of Your Glory wash away my shame and reproach in the land of the living, in Jesus name..
- I wash my head with the blood of Jesus to receive my the crown of glory, in the name of Jesus..