Numbers 6:22-27: “And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.”
Numbers 10:9: “And if ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, then ye shall blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the LORD your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies.”
Numbers 10:29-32: “And Moses said unto Hobab, the son of Raguel the Midianite, Moses’ father in law, We are journeying unto the place of which the LORD said, I will give it you: come thou with us, and we will do thee good: for the LORD hath spoken good concerning Israel. And he said unto him, I will not go; but I will depart to mine own land, and to my kindred. And he said, Leave us not, I pray thee; forasmuch as thou knowest how we are to encamp in the wilderness, and thou mayest be to us instead of eyes. And it shall be, if thou go with us, yea, it shall be, that what goodness the LORD shall do unto us, the same will we do unto thee”
Number 10:35-36: “And it came to pass, when the ark set forward, that Moses said, Rise up, LORD, and let thine enemies be scattered; and let them that hate thee flee before thee. And when it rested, he said, Return, O LORD, unto the many thousands of Israel. ”
Number 11:4: “And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat?”
Number 11:16-17, 25,28-29,31: “And the LORD said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee. And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone… And the LORD came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him, and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease. …And Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of Moses, one of his young men, answered and said, My lord Moses, forbid them. And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the LORD’S people were prophets, and that the LORD would put his spirit upon them! …And there went forth a wind from the LORD, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day’s journey on this side, and as it were a day’s journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.”
Number 12:5-10: “And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth. And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses? And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed. And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.”
Numbers 13:27-33: “And they told him, and said, We came unto the land whither thou sentest us, and surely it floweth with milk and honey; and this is the fruit of it. Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there. The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan. And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it. But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we. And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.”
- O God ARISE and let every adversary plotting against Your divine purpose for my life be disgraced and be scattered unto desolation, and let them that hate Your divine agenda for me be put to flight before me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, My God, make Your face shine upon me, and be gracious unto me, lift up Your countenance upon me, and give me peace not as the world giveth, and put Your name upon my family and my home, and bless me indeed, in the name of Jesus.
- I blow the alarm of divine warfare against every power oppressing me, therefore, ROAST BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I pray Thee, give me seeing eyes and hearing ears, and make my destiny journey prosperous in the name of Jesus.
- You the mix-multitude stirring up lust of flesh and carnality in my life: Be Consumed by your lust and de[part from my destiny in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, let Your anointing overflow into my life this season of Bible-Reading with an uncommon power that makes all things possible for my life in the name of Jesus.
- Every power contending for my crown of glory, I plague you with leprosy after the order of Miriam, in the name of Jesus.
- You the strong giant feeding fat on the milk and honey of my promised land, I decimate you with the power in the blood of Jesus, E~X~P~I~R~E BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Today, by the power in the blood of Jesus, I nullify and wipe off every evil report sponsored against me to hinder my entry into the promises of God for my life this year, let all the unfulfilled promises of God for my life in past years ARISE by Fire! Multiply 7-fold with interest, and locate my life now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- You the spirit of the grasshopper-mentality, I am not your candidate, therefore: Wither from my life by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.