“Valentine’s Day… Mother’s Day… Father’s Day… Children’s Day… Birthday…Christmas day, New year day, Thanksgiving day, etc…. etc…
Most of us remember and care for these days very well, we even celebrate them so elaborately…
BUT… what about ‘JUDGMENT DAY’… Do we remember, care and work towards it?…..because whether we like it or do not, this day is SURE to come and pretty soon too…
Think…. about…. it…. !!”.
Courtesy: @Ayotunde Elegbeleye
Malachi 3:2: “But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner’s fire or a launderer’s soap.”
Matthew 16:27: “For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.”
1 Corinthians 1:8: “He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
1 Corinthians 3:13: “But on the judgment day, fire will reveal what kind of work each builder has done. The fire will show if a person’s work has any value.”
2 Timothy 4:8: “Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day–and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.”
Hebrews 10:25: “Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another – and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”
- Father Lord, Let not my love for You and Your Kingdom quench in my heart in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that wants to water down my First Love for Christ, you are a Liar: DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Jesus! By Your power that SAVES to the uttermost: Save me and uphold me to the end, in Jesus’ name.
- Every sin that wants to wipe off my name from the Lamb’s Book of Life: I wipe you off my life by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, according to (Psalms 51:8) Make me full of joy and rapture this leap year 2012; so that my destiny bones which have been broken in past years may be glad again and for ever, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written (Isaiah 35:10) “…and the ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away“, I prophesy that this year shall be the year of return of my glory, therefore: you my crown of everlasting joy and gladness, locate my head now!!! Let every sorrow and sighing fade away from my life now by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- It is written (Psalm 35:10) “All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?“, therefore, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, my whole being shouts with the voice of faith and gratitude: THANK YOU LORD FOR MY DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRITUAL AND DESTINY ROBBERS THIS YEAR!!! in the name of Jesus.