As we prepare to celebrate the 70th BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSARY of our Father-in-the-Lord, pastor E. A. ADEBOYE NEXT MONTH MARCH 2012. Preceeded by prayers and fasting this month of February. The March Special Holy Ghost Service: “Let The Fire Fall”. Spread the word, share it with your friends and family. Come and experience fire from ABOVE!!!
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
COVENANT PRAYER POINTS
FOR FEBRUARY 2012
“Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the LORD, Tomorrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.” 2 Kings 7:1
The sounds of abundance of rain were echoed at the very beginning when this year was just about an hour old. These words of gladness, spoken and sent to us from our Father in Heaven through his anointed, daddy E.A. Adeboye, have created a kind of hope for “NEW THINGS” that this very year 2012 is known for. We believe that like the days of Elisha, the prophecies for this year will experience a very rapid fulfillment in Jesus Name.
THE PRAYER POINTS
Prayers of THANKSGIVING will be our focus in the first week this February.
Each day of Second, third and last week would be dedicated to special prayers for Daddy E.A. Adeboye as Daddy clocks 70 in March.
Also in the last three weeks, we shall pray this year’s prophecies into fulfillment. Each week contains the one for the week.
As we pray this month, we strongly believe that our God will make us “…to hear joy and gladness…”Psalms 51:8. He would rebuke the wind and there will be”… a great calm” Mark4:39
WEEK ONE FEBRAURY 1-5
1. Thank God for His mercy on RCCG. Rom. 9: 15-16
2. Thank God for not allowing the enemy to have none of his ways on RCCG Ps. 124
3. Thank God for His awesome moves in RCCG. Ps 136
4. Thank God for what He has done for you and every individual in RCCG. Ps 138
5. Thank God for Daddy and Mummy G.O and for His mercy on them Exod. 33:19.
1. Let us thank God for what He is doing in Nigeria
2. Let us thank God for not allowing perpetual civil war to exist in Nigeria
3. Let us bless the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for the growth of Christianity in Nigeria
4. Let us thank God for helping Nigeria to remain a United Nation
DADDY G. O
1. Thank God for calling and backing up Daddy and Mummy GO in the ministry.
2. Let us thank God for mercy on the family of Daddy GO.
3. Let us thank God for divine health in the family of Daddy G.O
4. Let us bless the name of the Lord for backing Daddy G. O up in the ministry
5. Let us thank God for all the souls won through Daddy G.O‘s ministry.
1. Thank God for not allowing the enemy to cage you and yours.
2. Thank God for providing for you
3. Thank God for you are still alive to praise, His Holy name
4. Bless the name of the Lord for His mercies over your life.
WEEK TWO FEBRUARY 6-12
Year 2012 prophecy for Individuals:
Pray fervently for the fulfillment of these prophecies
1. He said many considered to be absolutely barren will be fruitful.
2. He said family histories will be rewritten, including an end to premature death.
3. He said desperate prayers will get quick reply this year.
4. He said some will experience massive transfer of wealth from the wicked to the just.
PRAYER FOR DADDY G.O
1. Pray for more physical and spiritual strength for Daddy GO as he
2. Let us pray that the hand of the lord will be upon Daddy G.O as he celebrates his 70th birthday.
3. Let us pray that every cloud of darkness that may be gathering around the ministerial assignment of Daddy and Mummy G.O should disappear for the light to prevail.
4. Let us pray that God will surround Daddy G.O with His special grace as mountains surround Jerusalem. Ps.125:2
5. Let’s pray that all the great visions and promises from God be fulfilled without delay in daddy G.O’s life time.
6. Pray that God would raise additional great men and women who will continually lift up daddy G.O’s hands in every aspect of his ministerial pursuit.
7. Pray for the entire biological family of Daddy for God’s special grace upon their lives.
PRAYER FOR NIGERIA
1. Let us ask God to be merciful to us in Nigeria especially the children of God Exod. 20:6
2. Let us ask God to visit Nigeria with mercy Romans 9:16
3. Let us use the blood of Jesus to cancel the covenant of death and destruction of lives in Nigeria.
4. Let us send the spirit of confusion of language into camps of the enemy of the enemies of Nigeria, where intimidations, killings, burning down of churches and destructions of properties that belong to children of God is originating from. Gen.11:1-9
5. Let us decree that every gathering to kill and destroy be frustrated by the Blood of Jesus. Isa. 54:15
6. Let us pray against civil war
7. Let us pray that the terrorists and all other related sect from today should begin to attack and destroy each other continually forever. Isa 49:24-26, Gen.11:1-9
WEEK THREE FEBRUARY 13-19
PRAYER FOR DADDY G.O (see week two)
Make use of these prophecies to pray for Nigeria:
1. God says He has surprises both for His own and for the enemies of the church.
2. He said before this year ends, it will be said of Nigeria; all is well that ends well.
3, He said we are to pray more for prominent Nigerians, so that those who see this year may see the next.
PRAYER FOR THE FORTH COMING SPECIAL HOLY GHOST SERVICE IN MARCH
1. Let us ask God to deliver every captive of the mighty.Isa.49:24-26.
2. Let us pray for full restoration of His people Ps.126:1-6.
3. Let us thank God for all the past Special Holy Ghost Services. Ps. 127:1-3
4. Let us pray that God will confirm the word of Daddy G.O concerning his request for seventy thousand children to mark his 70th birthday this year
5. Let us thank God for all the unusual miracles He is going to do this time around Deut. 11:3; Jn.6:2
6. Let us pray that God will be merciful and remember the barren and those suffering from secondary infertility in this program as Daddy has asked God for seventy thousand children from God. 1Sam. 1:16-20.
7. Let us plead the Blood of Jesus to frustrate every programme of evil causing accidents and traffic jam on Lagos – Ibadan express way and other highways every in Nigeria that weekend.
8. Let us pray that God will use Daddy G.O like never before during the programme, to use the word of God to reshape every altered Destiny in the life of the children of God.
9. Let us pray that God will anoint all the participants to fulfill their destinies.
10. Pray for more strength for Daddy G O and all the Pastors, Ministers and workers, that God will use them mightily during this special Holy Ghost service Deut.33:25; Josh.14:11; 1Chron.29:12; Josh. 14:9.
WEEK FOUR FEBRUARY 20-26
PRAYER FOR DADDY G.O. (see week two and three)
Make use of these prophecies to pray for the world at large
1. Daddy says there will be a lot of power transfer.
2. He said new phenomenon will startle scientists.
3. He said we are to pray against earth quakes of record magnitude, tsunamis of record proportion and massive hurricanes. if we pray they will be subdued.
4. The civil unrest that started last year will begin to end this year.
SOME OTHER STRATEGIC PRAYERS
Pray specially and specifically for the Engineering department, Choir, Ushers, Prayer Warriors and other workers that will work during the special Holy Ghost service.
Pray against terrorists, kidnappers, ritual killers and robbers during the programme. Ps.124:6 Prov. 15:30.
THE LAST THREE DAYS (Feb. 27-28)
PERSONAL RETREAT, WAITING, DEDICATION AND WORSHIP
“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isa. 40:29-31
1. Confession of sin. Zech.3:1, 3. Ex. 20:1-5
2. Repentance. Zech.3.7
3. Pleading for mercy. Ex. 20:6, Rom. 9:15-16
4. Ask God to rebuke Satan on your behalf. Zech. 3:2.
5. Ask God to remove every filthy garment, you may be wearing. Zech. 3:4
6. Ask God for a new garment. Zech. 3:5
GOD BLESS YOU.
FROM THE DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER