BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: Isaiah CHAPTER 40; verse 1-31.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Isaiah 40:29: “He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.”
Psalm 109:24-27: “My knees are weak through fasting; my body has become gaunt, with no fat. I am an object of scorn to my accusers; when they see me, they wag their heads. Help me, O Lord my God! Save me according to your steadfast love! Let them know that this is your hand; you, O Lord, have done it!”
Isaiah 16:12: “And it shall come to pass, when it is seen that Moab is weary on the high place, that he shall come to his sanctuary to pray; but he shall not prevail.”
Exodus 17:12: “But Moses’ hands grew weary, so they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it, while Aaron and Hur held up his hands, one on one side, and the other on the other side. So his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.”
Joshua 8:26: “For Joshua did not withdraw his hand with which he stretched out the javelin until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai.”
Daniel 10:16-19: “Then the one who looked like a man touched my lips, and I opened my mouth and began to speak. I said to the one standing in front of me, “I am filled with anguish because of the vision I have seen, my lord, and I am very weak. How can someone like me, your servant, talk to you, my lord? My strength is gone, and I can hardly breathe.” Then the one who looked like a man touched me again, and I felt my strength returning. “Don’t be afraid,” he said, “for you are very precious to God. Peace! Be encouraged! Be strong!” As he spoke these words to me, I suddenly felt stronger and said to him, “Please speak to me, my lord, for you have strengthened me.”
Isaiah 35:3-6: “Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you. Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.”
Job 4:4: “Your words have upheld him that was falling, and you have strengthened the feeble knees.”
Isaiah 40:29: “And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.”
Isaiah 40, Verses 1-31:
- *“Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.”
- *“Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the LORD’S hand double for all her sins.”
- *“The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.”
- *“Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:”
- *“And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.”
- *“The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field:”
- *“The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass.”
- *“The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.”
- *“O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!”
- *“Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.”
- *“He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.”
- *“Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?”
- *“Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counseller hath taught him?”
- *“With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?”
- *“Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.”
- *“And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.”
- *“All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.”
- *“To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?”
- *”The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains.”
- *“He that is so impoverished that he hath no oblation chooseth a tree that will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workman to prepare a graven image, that shall not be moved.”
- *“Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?”
- *“It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:”
- *“That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.”
- *“Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.”
- *“To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.”
- *“Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.”
- *“Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God?”
- *“Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.”
- *“He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.”
- *“Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:”
- *“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
DAY 18 PRAYER POINTS:
- (We are now there, the high-point in the battle of the gate: Victories are being threatened by satanic abortion and weariness at the edge of breakthrough. But you MUST muster holy indignation to finish off the last whimper of the stubborn adversary by shouting this prayer point:) Arrows of weariness and carelessness fired against me at the altar of prayer: I am not your candidate, therefore, MULTIPLY SEVEN-FOLD and GO BACK TO CONSUME your senders!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Fainting spirits assigned to wear me out at the edge of my miracles in this closing chapter of the battle of the gates: BE ARRESTED and CONSUMED BY FIREEEE!!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power mocking my participation in the battle of the gate and threatening and boasting against my testimonies from the battle of the gate, let your mockery, threats and boasting Consume you by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- (this next one is a prophetic but beautiful prayer that shall bring amazing testimonies into your life… repeatedly stretch forth your hands by faith to the front as if you are throwing javelin, and say this prayer:) I S-T-R-E-T-C-H forth my prayer javelin after the order of Joshua, every visible and invisible enemy of my testimonies this year 2012: BE UTTERLY DESTROYED NOW BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic warrior and your warfare against my glory and testimonies this year 2012: E-X-P-I-R-E BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I COMMAND A HOT Angelic S-L-A-P against every power that is pulling down my hands and wearing out my prayer knees!!! receive the SLAP of death now by fire: GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!! (demonstrate this by violently swinging your hands and clapping them as if you are slapping the enemy) in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of resurrection: ENTER my BODY, SOUL and SPIRIT and REVIVE MY PRAYERS FIRE FOR TOTAL VICTORY at this battle of the gate!!! jn the name of Jesus.
- Triple arrows of weak hands, feeble knees and fearful hearts: I am n ot your customer: therefore BACK-FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus
- O Zion that bringest good tidings, BRING MY EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONIES from the battlefield of the gates to me now by fire!!! in the name of Jesus
- It is written (Isaiah 40:7) “The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass.” therefore, let all my destiny adversary become grass and let the Spirit and Word of Fire Blow upon them to consume them without remnant!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Songs of breakthroughs! Songs of everlasting joy!! BREAK FORTH from my heart and from my mouth unto God, to certify my irreversible testimonies from this year’s battle of the gates!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O God to whom vengeance belongeth: Arise and crown me victor over the enemies of my glorious leap this year!!! in the name of Jesus.
By faith, lift up your hands and begin to thank God for revival of your prayer life and your testimonies. Appreciate God for the awesome answers in righteousness which He granted to your 12 petitions in this Day 18 session of the battle of the gate, in the name of Jesus.