BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: Exodus CHAPTER 19; verse 1-25.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Exodus 19:18: “Mount Sinai was covered with smoke, because the LORD descended on it in fire. The smoke billowed up from it like smoke from a furnace, the whole mountain trembled violently,”
Jeremiah 51:25: “Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy,” says the LORD. “I will raise my fist against you, to knock you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of burnt rubble.”
Zechariah 4:7: “What are you, O mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of ‘God bless it! God bless it!’”
Judges 5:5: “The mountains melted from before the LORD, even that Sinai from before the LORD God of Israel.”
Habakkuk 3:6: “He stood, and shook the earth; he looked, and made the nations tremble. The ancient mountains crumbled and the age-old hills collapsed. His ways are eternal.”
Judges 4:23-24: “So on that day Israel saw God defeat Jabin, the Canaanite king. And from that time on Israel became stronger and stronger against King Jabin until they finally destroyed him.”
Psalm 104:32: “he who looks at the earth, and it trembles, who touches the mountains, and they smoke.”
Psalm 114:4: “…the mountains skipped like rams, the hills like lambs.”
Isaiah 64:1: “Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains would tremble before you!”
DAY 17 PRAYER POINTS:
- (IMAGINATIVELY POINT YOUR FINGER TO THE FRONT AND SHAKE IT WITH THE AUTHORITY OF FAITH AT THAT INVISIBLE BUT MOCKING MOUNTAIN OF PROBLEMS CONFRONTING YOU, AND WITH ANGER IN YOUR VOICE SCREAM THIS PRAYER POINT:) You the stubborn mountain of problems preventing me from crossing over to my promised land flowing with milk and honey this year 2012: I Point the Finger of God against you: become a heap of ruins and CATCH FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every mountain on assignment this year to destroy my life, BE DESTROYED at the gate of 2012, AND BE UPROOTED AND SHATTER TO PIECES BY VIOLENT WHIRLWIND OF THE HOLY GHOST!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Who art thou O mountain of infirmity before me ________ (mention your name), I am not your victim, therefore C-R-U-M-B-L-E TO DUST!!! in the name of Jesus.
- You the mountain of poverty and mockery in my life: I SMITE you with the Fist of Fire, therefore: S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Mountain of bareness, my life shall not be your stronghold, therefore, BE UPROOTED WITH ALL YOUR ROOTS from my life by the Bulldozer of the Holy Ghost!!! in the name of Jesus.
- It is written (Psalm 18:7) “The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry.” Therefore, let the boiling anger of the Lord DEVASTATE and S-H-A-T-T-E-R the mountain of my spiritual ignorance!!! in the name of Jesus.
- It is written (Isaiah 45:2) “I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron” Therefore, O God arise and Go before me throughout this year 2012 and LEVEL ALL mountains programmed against my joy and fulfillment!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Towering mountains of failure of my father’s house: hear me and hear me well: I am not your victim, you cannot intimidate my glory: I despise you and dismiss you by fire, therefore DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, as the battle of the gates draws to a glorious and victorious end in the next four days, draw my stubborn and boasting enemies to their own River Kishon and drown them there to be washed away unto death!!! in the name of Jesus.
- It is written (Habakkuk 3:13) “You came out to deliver your people, to save your anointed one. You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness, you stripped him from head to foot.” Therefore, you the mountain of wickedness mounted against me, I STRIP you bare: BE DISGRACED AND DIE WITHOUT PITY!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Let the Thunder-fire of God B-R-E-A-K the mountain of deception built around and against me this year 2012 in all my relationships!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Mountain of bitterness and sorrow: T~R~E~M~B~L~E! C~R~U~M~B~L~E!! AND M~E~L~T AWAY!!! NOW, OUT OF MY LIFE! OUT! OUT!! OUT!!! in the name of Jesus.
By faith, lift up your hands and begin to thank God for revival of your prayer life and your testimonies. Appreciate God for the awesome answers in righteousness which He granted to your 12 petitions in this Day 17 session of the battle of the gate, in the name of Jesus.