BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: Isaiah CHAPTER 60: verse 1-22.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Isaiah 41:17-18: “When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I WILL O-P-E-N (emphasis mine) rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.”
Psalm 46:4: “There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.”
Psalms 63:1-2: “O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.”
Isaiah 26:9: “With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.”
Psalm 27:4: “One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.”
Psalm 105:41: “He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river.”
Isaiah 48:21: “They did not thirst when he led them through the deserts; he made water flow for them from the rock; he split the rock and water gushed out.”
Isaiah 35:1,6: “The wilderness and the dry land shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose… Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert.”
Isaiah 43:19-20: “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.”
DAY 15 PRAYER POINTS:
- My Father, Do a new thing this new year in my life, let Your River of gladness flow through my desert wilderness and my dry land, let the Waters of Your Word enrich me greatly to the praise and glory of Your name!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my God, I thirst for Your uncommon miracles this leap year, therefore, let Your Living Waters gush forth upon every dead area of my life to RESURRECT, REVIVE and RESTORE my good and great fortunes that I may spring forth and leap for joy gain!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou Rivers of my uncommon testimonies in heavenly places, blocked by the enemy, hear the word of the Lord: O-P-E-N By Fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou wilderness of failure and frustration in my life, hear the word of the Lord: The River of Living Waters shall flow through you and you shall be exceedingly enriched and succeed!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Rivers of my greatness in high places, FLOW DOWN NOW and LIFT ME UP, out of the valleys of shame and stagnation, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh River of divine enrichment in heavenly places, OPEN unto me and swallow my debts now, in the name of Jesus. Rivers of gladness and joy, wash away my sorrows and wipe away my tears, in the name of Jesus.
- Rivers of glory, flow through the garden of my destiny, wash away my shame and reproach, and convert my wilderness into fertile pastures full of flock, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, flow like a river through my life and uproot foundational pollution and deposited impurities from my destiny!!! in the name of Jesus. Lord, let Your River of righteousness, wash away iniquities of my father’s house crying against my success this year!!! in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, invade my life with Your river of goodness and let the dryness orchestrated for me by wicked principalities be drowned by Your rivers of MERCY!!! in the name of Jesus.
- My Rivers of Gloryyyyy!!! Locked up in high places by spiritual wickedness in heavenly places: hear the verdict of Fire: O-P-E-N by FIRE! flow down and carry me unstoppably this year to my palace of glory, for my glorious enthronement!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Rivers of God’s Power: Flow through the valley of my powerlessness and deposit divine virtues and power that catapults me to the mountain of my glory this year!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I CAST away my garment of demotion and frustration and I LEAP into the river of God’s Power, Glory and Honour!!! therefore you the power of the dunghill, loose your hold over my life now and forever!!! in the name of Jesus.
By faith, lift up your hands and begin to thank God for revival of your prayer life and your testimonies. Appreciate God for the awesome and defiant answers in righteousness which He granted to your 12 petitions in this Day 15 session of the battle of the gate, in the name of Jesus.