Psalm 65:1-2:“Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Sion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed. thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.”
- Praise God for 2011, thank Him for sleeping and waking up everyday.
- Father, January is the first month of the year. In this January, miracles that are the first of its kind, please do in my life
- Father in the second of February 2012, double my blessings.
- Father, March is the third month of the year. 3 is a symbol of the Almighty. Father in this month, show me YOUR Almightiness.
- Father, April is the fourth month of the year. In this month, from the four corners of the world send help to me.
- Father, May is the fifth month of the year. 5 symbolizes grace and favor. In this month show me divine favor.
- Father, June is the sixth month of the year. The number 6 symbolizes unexpected breakthrough. In this month let me receive unexpected breakthrough.
- Father July is the seventh month of the year. 7 is the number of perfection. Lord, perfect everything in my life.
- Father August is the eighth month of the year. 8 symbolizes new beginning. Lord everything that is good give unto me. New beginning of joy, promotions, blessings, anointing grant it unto me.
- Father, September is the ninth month of the year. 9 is the number of all-sufficiency. In September this year, prove YOUR all-sufficiency in my life.
- Father, October is the tenth month of the year. 10 symbolizes total grace. In this month of October, let me have a taste of YOUR amazing grace.
- Father, November is the eleventh month of the year. 11 symbolizes that is exceedingly abundantly. Lord in November do what is exceedingly abundantly for me.
- Father, December is the twelfth month of the year. Crown all my efforts with successes.
- Father, I know nothing goes for nothing. This year, let me serve YOU like never before in every way possible. In ministry, paying tithes, giving my offerings, in opening my house, planting churches for you, help me serve you like never before.