ANCHOR SCRIPTURES FOR THE YEAR:
- PSALM 8 Verse 1-9.
- ISAIAH CHAPTER 60 Verse 1-22.
- PSALM 103 Verse 1-22.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
1 Timothy 1:18:“Timothy, my son, here are my instructions for you, based on the prophetic words spoken about you earlier. May they help you fight well in the Lord’s battles.”
Exodus 12:2:“This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.”
Psalm 8:4-5:“What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.”
Psalm 103:1-4:“Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Isaiah 60:1:“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.”
Malachi 4:2:“But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.”
I welcome you by Fire into this new and leap year 2012. I am on divine errand to deliver to you a message on how to navigate your destiny through this year to attain and celebrate the glory of God for your life. Like never before, this will be a Holy Bible year, I mean a year where the effectual word of God shall triumph like a double-edged sword in battle against every and any foe of your glory!
We are still being catapulted relentlessly by the awesome momentum of the 21-day battle of the crowns, revelations and elevations are bursting forth upon us to the glory of God’s name. Isaiah 35:2:“it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy. The glory of Lebanon will be given to it, the splendor of Carmel and Sharon; they will see the glory of the LORD, the splendor of our God.”! I congratulate all those who participated in that 21-day spiritual exercise. Your testimonies and mine shall be dumbfounding in Jesus’ great name.
Now take note that this shall also be a year of EFFECTUAL AND FERVENT PRAYERS. The God that helped you to close the gate of 2011 as a victor and champion with a garment of glory, igniting such attractive, pleasant, beautiful and awesome fire will not permit you to open the gates of 2012 with sackcloth and ashes. That fire is just the beginning of your glory season, it must not quench, you must add more fire to your fire.
“I want the fire that is fresh,
I want the fire that is fresh,
Old fire cannot do,
I want the fire that is fresh!!!…”
Having successfully raised an altar of fire, the time is ripe now to deploy that fire at the gate of this new and leap year 2012. This naturally would be taking us according to our tradition to the 21-DAY BATTLE OF THE GATES after 10-day rest and recuperation, starting from Wednesday, 11th January to Tuesday, 31st January, 2012.
But first let us together assemble the prophetic instructions for 2012 and turn them into assignments that will trigger our blazing glory in this leap year 2012, in Jesus’ name.
- Every power that is questioning my crown of glory and honour this new and leap year shall be disgraced and die shamefully!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power to leap from shame to glory, fall upon me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power to leap from crisis into Christ, Fall upon every family and every nation on earth now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power to leap from unemployment into fruitful and productive employment, Fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Power to leap from lack into plenty in 2012, Fall upon me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power to leap from barrenness to fruitfulness, Fall upon me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power to leap from sickness to health, fall upon me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power to leap from sorrow to joy unspeakable full of Glory, fall upon me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power to leap from poverty to wealth, fall upon me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power to leap from glory to glory: Fall upon me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power to change my story to glory, fall upon me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Where is the spring for this leap year: APPEAR!!! and CATAPULT me to greater glory!!! in the name of Jesus.