BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: ESTHER CHAPTERS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8,9 and 10.
Today is Day 8 of our 21-day “Battle for the Crown” fasting and prayers, and we are still camping around the book of Esther. At the end of the last chapter of the Book of Esther, there was laughter, there was glory, there was promotion, greatness and victory for both Esther and Mordecai and the Jews in all the 127 provinces of that kingdom… Esther 10:3: “Mordecai the Jew became the prime minister, with authority next to that of King Xerxes himself. He was very great among the Jews, who held him in high esteem, because he continued to work for the good of his people and to speak up for the welfare of all their descendants.” So shall your testimony be after this day in the name of Jesus. YOU SHALL LAUGH LAST OVER YOUR ENEMIES EVEN THIS LAST MONTH OF THE YEAR 2011 IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
The Journeys Through Esther
*Queen Vashti Deposed *Queen Vashti Deposed *Mordecai Uncovers a Conspiracy
*Haman’s Plot to Destroy the Jews *Mordecai Persuades Esther to Help *Esther’s Request to the King *Haman’s Rage Against Mordecai *Mordecai Honored *Haman Hanged *The King’s Edict in Behalf of the Jews *Triumph of the Jews *Feast of Purim Celebrated *The Greatness of Mordecai
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
Esther 6:10-11:“Then the king said to Haman, Make haste, and take the apparel and the horse, as thou hast said, and do even so to Mordecai the Jew, that sitteth at the king’s gate: let nothing fail of all that thou hast spoken. Then took Haman the apparel and the horse, and arrayed Mordecai, and brought him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaimed before him, Thus shall it be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour.”
Esther 7:3-4:“Then Esther the queen answered and said, If I have found favour in thy sight, O king, and if it please the king, let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request: For we are sold, I and my people, to be destroyed, to be slain, and to perish. But if we had been sold for bondmen and bondwomen, I had held my tongue, although the enemy could not countervail the king’s damage” [adsense]
Esther 7:9-10:“And Harbonah, one of the chamberlains, said before the king, Behold also, the gallows fifty cubits high, which Haman had made for Mordecai, who had spoken good for the king, standeth in the house of Haman. Then the king said, Hang him thereon. So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then was the king’s wrath pacified.”
Daniel 6:24:“At the king’s command, the men who had falsely accused Daniel were brought in and thrown into the lions’ den, along with their wives and children. And before they reached the floor of the den, the lions overpowered them and crushed all their bones.”
Esther 8:2,7:“And the king took off his ring, which he had taken from Haman, and gave it unto Mordecai. And Esther set Mordecai over the house of Haman… Then the king Ahasuerus said unto Esther the queen and to Mordecai the Jew, Behold, I have given Esther the house of Haman, and him they have hanged upon the gallows, because he laid his hand upon the Jews.”
Ecclesiastes 10:8-9:“He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him. Whoso removeth stones shall be hurt therewith; and he that cleaveth wood shall be endangered thereby.”
Proverbs 11:8:“The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.”
Proverbs 21:18:“The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous, and the transgressor for the upright.”
Isaiah 43:3:“For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior: I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in exchange for you.”
Isaiah 49:26:“I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh; they will be drunk on their own blood, as with wine. Then all mankind will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.”
Esther 8:11,13:“Wherein the king granted the Jews which were in every city to gather themselves together, and to stand for their life, to destroy, to slay, and to cause to perish, all the power of the people and province that would assault them, both little ones and women, and to take the spoil of them for a prey, …and that the Jews should be ready against that day to avenge themselves on their enemies.”
Esther 8:15-17:“And Mordecai went out from the presence of the king in royal apparel of blue and white, and with a great crown of gold, and with a garment of fine linen and purple: and the city of Shushan rejoiced and was glad. The Jews had light, and gladness, and joy, and honour. And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king’s commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them”
DAY 8 PRAYER POINTS
- By the irrevocable power that promoted Joseph, Daniel, Mordecai and Esther even in the land of their captivity, O God Arise for me this season and PROMOTE ME FROM LACK TO PLENTY, FROM SHAME TO GLORY, FROM MISFORTUNES TO UNCOMMON FAVOUR; AND FROM PRISON TO PALACE BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I invoke the law of Divine Substitution to TERMINATE my slavery and OVERTHROW every conspiracy that confiscated my throne and hid my crown of glory: therefore, my uncommon promotion: MANIFEST NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- In this season of favour, O God arise and turn the tables against my haters, in the name of Jesus.
- My garment of slavery and reproach: Catch Fire!!! Apparel of Royalty: Decorate my life after the order of Joseph, Daniel, Mordecai and Esther!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power to locate and open the book of my destiny breakthrough, fall upon me now! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that closed the book of my breakthrough in order to cause me much sorrow this year, DIE SUDDENLY!!! and you the book of my glorious destiny be OPENED NOW!!! in Jesus’ name.
- You the book of remembrance, You the book of my favour that have gathered dust by reason of neglect and demonic loss of memory; hear the word of the LORD: OPEN BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every gallows prepared for me, hear the word of the Lord: HANG YOUR OWNERS!!! after the order of Haman, in the name of Jesus.
- Every competition sponsored to outshine my stardom this season, PALE INTO OBSCURITY!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Ancestral strongman assigned to perpetuate my enslavement, I hang you with the gallows of fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of generational hatred fashioned against my life and family, DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every modern Amalekite assigned to kill me before my enthronement, hear the word of the Lord: DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- That best and special position that God wants me to be, I claim you by fire in this season! in the name of Jesus.
- From the queue of those seeking Your favour, O God arise and single me out for sudden promotion by Your unfailing loving-kindness, in the name of Jesus.
- Every descendant of Agag, assigned to cut me off before reaching the palace of my glory, your time is up! DIE! in the name of Jesus.
- Every house of Haman conspiring and taking counsel against my destiny: C-R-U-M-B-L-E and fall by your wicked counsels into the gallows of divine vengeance!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power of dark conspiracy plotting against my turn-around breakthrough, be exposed, be disgraced and receive the judgment of fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I obtain grace and favour from the King of Kings and Lord of lords to ascend my throne of glory for my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- My royal crown of destiny, locate my head now and set me apart from the multitude, in the name of Jesus.
- O king of Glory, I Appreciate You for Your uncommon favour this season, in the name of Jesus.
- I wash my head with the blood of Jesus to receive my crown of glory, in the name of Jesus.