BIBLE STUDY FOR TODAY: PSALMS CHAPTER 27: verse 1-14.
CONFESS AND MEDITATE ON THESE SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 27:4-8: – “One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.”
Psalms 65:11:“Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness…”
1 Corinthians 9:25:“Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.” NIV
Proverbs 16:31:“The hoary head is a crown of glory, if it be found in the way of righteousness.”
Hebrews 2:7:“Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands”
Revelation 4:10-11:“The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying: Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”
1 Peter 5:4:“And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.”
Isaiah 62:3:“Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.”
Isaiah 28:5:“In that day shall the LORD of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people…”
Proverbs 4:9:“She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace: a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee.”
DAY 1 PRAYER POINTS
- Lord, we thank you for making us partakers of Your end of year visitation and divine blessings as we embark on the journey to receive and recover our crown of glory for 2011, thank You Lord, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, make me a candidate of Your power, glory and honour, as I seek Your face in these 21 days exercise, let me not return empty, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, help me by Your power to draw up a list of targets for the verdict of heavenly fire, help me to drag those targets before Your heavenly court for Your Divine judgement, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, I thank You for your promise to crown this year with goodness for me, I receive that crown now by faith, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord of Hosts, Let every power waiting to abort this glorious encounter with You in this season, be wasted in battle as I embark with You on this spiritual journey, in Jesus name.
- Lord I pray also for every participant in this end of year BATTLE FOR THE CROWN, let our corporate intercessions be acceptable in Thy sight, let our joy be full to overflowing, let our prayers and fastings be a sweet smelling sacrifice unto Your nostrils, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let these 21-day exercise draw us closer to You and to behold Your beauty perpetually, let us grow from glory to glory, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lamb of God, I draw upon the cleansing power of Your precious blood to purge of every iniquity seeking to make me unworthy of Your mercy, therefore, I ask with genuine repentance that You forgive me of my sins, both conscious and unconscious ones, known and unknown ones, have mercy on me and let Your blood cleanse me of my horrible sins, as I approach to stand before Your throne in this battle, help me Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- Sweet Lord, I thank You for the everlasting fellowship which this season of fasting and prayers will catapult me into, let me never ever recover from the wine of Your presence which You shall give me to drink in these 21 days, in the name of Jesus.
- O my Darling Jesus, my Lord, let Your Voice of Fire speak to my situation and circumstances throughout these 21 days, and let that fire consume every gap between where I am now and where You want t me to be in the name of Jesus.
- As innocent children desire the visit of santa claus this season for gifts, so does my heart pants after Thee, O Father of lights, Thank You, Father of every good and perfect gifts, in You there is no variableness nor shadow of turning, Your promises are Yea and Amen, my expectation of breakthrough testimonies and glory this season shall not be dashed in Jesus’ name.
- El Elohim Israel, I worship Your Majesty and vow that the crown that You shall give me, I will cast it permanently at Your feet throughout the coming year 2012 and forever, in Jesus; name.
- My Father, lay Your hands of Fire upon my head and let every crown of iniquity and shame on my head and in my life crumble by fire in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord of Hosts, appear unto me as a crown of glory and for a diadem of beauty that wipes off every ugliness in my destiny, throughout these 21 days, in the name of Jesus.
- Every labour I have invested in the pursuit of perilous crowns of this world, be redirected and be re-invested to obtain the incorruptible crown of glory that fadeth not away, in the name of Jesus.
- You the pathway to my crowning this year that has been strewn with obstacles and distractions: I CLEAR YOU SMOOTH NOW BY THE BULLDOZER of the HOLY GHOST!!! in the name of Jesus.
- My destiny crown of glory and honour, wherever you are: Arise now and locate my head in the name of Jesus.
- My stolen crown, my hidden scepter and my buried glory: Hear the Voice of Fire: RESURRECT! RELOCATE!! and CATAPULT ME TO MY DESTINY THRONE BEFORE THIS YEAR RUNS OUT!!! in the name of Jesus!!!
- GLORY of the LIVING GOD: APPEAR NOW AND DROWN MY SHAME AND REPROACH!!! in the name of Jesus!!!
- O God Arise! Terminate my folly with Your ornament of grace and crown of glory, in the name of Jesus.
- I wash my head with the blood of Jesus to receive my the crown of glory, in the name of Jesus.