Many people pray, but it is not everyone who pray right. This is the reason for this topic. Lord Jesus is sitting on the right hand of God, praying, so we too must pray continually without praying amiss. Despite all the several prayer points, we still must ask the Lord to teach us to pray when confronted with new situations in life. Jesus gave the pattern of prayer in Matthew6:9-13.
So you must have a Father in heaven to whom you are praying.
- Accept Jesus Christ into your life to make God your Father.
- Bless His holy name, in the name of Jesus, the only name that can take you to the presence of God.
- Ask that the kingdom of God come to the earth and into every area of your life family, business, career, ministry, and into your body, soul and spirit.
- Ask for your daily bread. This was how God gave manna in heaven. Accumulating wealth for generations yet unborn to the detriment of others is not it. You need just your daily bread.
- Ask for forgiveness of sin. In recent times some people have been sent back to earth for holding people down in their heart. Rid yourself of unforgiving spirit. Let go of every offence, so that God can answer your prayers. and forgive your own sin. If you follow this pattern of the Lord’s prayer and ask for things which will promote the kingdom of God, God will surely answer you.
- Pray for servants of God for fresh oil upon their lives.
- Pray for your peace of Jerusalem(your country), that the Lord opens it up for the gospel
- Then Pray for your needs as well.
- There is also the need to pray against everyone and everything that is against the kingdom of God. All your prayers must come from your heart, that is what makes it fervent. and effectual. Our God answers prayers. Always take time to listen to God. He will answer you. God takes delight in the prayer of the just. All your prayers are answered. God will surely take you to your next level
- Praise God for the answered prayers!