He was wounded for our transgressions… crucified on a cross and died for our sins… and on the third day he rose from the dead that we will also rise again with him unto eternal life and forever be with our Lord and Savior.
Jesus: The Reason for this Season! He has Risen! No matter d verbal crucifixion u av suffered, u too shall RISE with Him. D Power of His Resurrection shall penetrate the tomb encasing your life & b-r-e-a-k d prison! uproot & restore ur buried glory in Jesus’ name.
Christ, the Lord, is risen today, Alleluia!
Sons of men and angels say, Alleluia!
Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!
Sing, ye heavens, and earth, reply, Alleluia!
Love’s redeeming work is done, Alleluia!
Fought the fight, the battle won, Alleluia!
Lo! the Sun’s eclipse is over, Alleluia!
Lo! He sets in blood no more, Alleluia!
Vain the stone, the watch, the seal, Alleluia!
Christ hath burst the gates of hell, Alleluia!
Death in vain forbids His rise, Alleluia!
Christ hath opened paradise, Alleluia!
Lives again our glorious King, Alleluia!
Where, O death, is now thy sting? Alleluia!
Once He died our souls to save, Alleluia!
Where thy victory, O grave? Alleluia!
Soar we now where Christ hath led, Alleluia!
Following our exalted Head, Alleluia!
Made like Him, like Him we rise, Alleluia!
Ours the cross, the grave, the skies, Alleluia!
Hail, the Lord of earth and Heaven, Alleluia!
Praise to Thee by both be given, Alleluia!
Thee we greet triumphant now, Alleluia!
Hail, the resurrection, thou, Alleluia!
King of glory, Soul of bliss, Alleluia!
Everlasting life is this, Alleluia!
Thee to know, Thy power to prove, Alleluia!
Thus to sing and thus to love, Alleluia!
Hymns of praise then let us sing, Alleluia!
Unto Christ, our heavenly King, Alleluia!
Who endured the cross and grave, Alleluia!
Sinners to redeem and save. Alleluia!
But the pains that He endured, Alleluia!
Our salvation have procured, Alleluia!
Now above the sky He’s King, Alleluia!
Where the angels ever sing. Alleluia!
Jesus Christ is risen today, Alleluia!
Our triumphant holy day, Alleluia!
Who did once upon the cross, Alleluia!
Suffer to redeem our loss. Alleluia!
John 11:25-26:“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?”
Romans 8:32:“He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all–how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?”
- Everything purchased by the blood of Jesus and that is still missing in my life, COME ALIVE NOW BY FIRE!!! In Jesus’ name.
- Let the Power of Resurrection invade every prison-tomb encasing my destiny and uproot my buried glory to shine again in Jesus’ name.
- “I RELOCATE my destiny by fire from the tomb of failure to the mountain of glory, In Jesus’ Name!”
- Everything that Jesus my Lord died for to make me free and partake of all blessings, BEGIN TO MANIFEST IN MY LIFE NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
Luke 24:5-6: “And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen”
Luke 24:1-2:“But very early on Sunday morning the women went to the tomb, taking the spices they had prepared. They found that the stone had been rolled away from the entrance.”
Colossians 2:14:“… having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross…”
- Every heavy stone placed against my destiny preventing the glory of God from manifesting in my life, ROLL AWAY By Fire!!! In Jesus’ Name.
- Every enemy of the Gospel in my life that is persecuting the truth, Surrender By Fire under my Feet!!! In the name of Jesus.
- I claim and receive forgiveness of my sins by the blood of Jesus. I enter this week afresh with the banner of His Love over me, in Jesus’ name.
- I confront every heavy burden of financial debt by the blood of Jesus, I receive the miracle of forgiveness and cancellation of debt this month, In Jesus’ Mighty name.