Saturday 25th September, 2010.
Isaiah 43:19: *”Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert.”
- O Lord, hear my cry for mercy (psalm 28:6) in Jesus’ name.
- My Father, be my Strength and my Shield (Psalm 28:7), in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, don’t let my enemies gloat over me (Psalm 30:1), in Jesus’ name
- My Lord and my God, deliver my soul from death and my feet from stumbling (Psalm 56:13), in Jesus’ name.
- O My God, let those who wanted to harm me be put to confusion and everlasting shame, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, You are worthy of my praise, I fear You above all gods, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You Lord for I know the thoughts of peace You have towards me, Thank You, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, be Thou exalted above the heavens, let Your glory be above all the earth, in Jesus’ name.
Thank You LORD for answering our prayers in Jesus’ name