The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) has posted the Prayer Programme for MARCH 2010 on its official website of the MFM. You can download and print out the PDF version from the site now at: MFM PRAYER POINTS and that is where we serve you the traditional 14 prayer points designed for the hour of personal intercession: theme for MARCH 2010 Power Must Change Hands (PMCH) prayer points is: “CRUSHING YOUR GOLIATH”.
You can watch the LIVE Broadcast of the programme online at: Streaming Faith. Don’t forget, the D-DAY for February 2010 Power Must Change Hands at the Prayer City is Saturday 6TH MARCH, 2010. Time 7-11 a.m.
The enemy would not steal your songs nor dance your dance in this year of our VICTORY DANCE, NEW SONGS AND GLORIOUS RESTORATIONS!” in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
7:00 am – 7:15 am Opening Prayers
7:15 am – 7:45 am Praise Worship
7:45 am – 7:50 am Opening Hymn
7:50 am – 8:05 am Testimonies
8:05 am – 8:15 am Hour of Personal Intercession
8:15 am – 8:30 am Choir Ministration
8:30 am – 10:30 am Message and Ministration
10:30 am – 11:00 am Offering and Closing.
CONFESSION: Psalms 91
- Amaze me, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic balloons of failure, be punctured, in the name of Jesus.
- I announce that my name is written in the Lamb’s book of life, in the name of Jesus.
- I announce that I am the Bride of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the cords of iniquity between me and any friend, in the name of Jesus.
- Every department of my life, reject every reception of power from darkness, in the name
- Any evil spirit that has attached itself to me in any way, give way and die, in the name of
- Father, help me to die to self and walk in victory, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, shake poverty into fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every handwriting of water spirit die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles
- Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
1. O worship the King, all glorious above
And gratefully sing His wonderful love;
Our Shield and Defender, the Ancient of Days
Pavilioned in splendour, and girded with praise.
2. O tell of His might, O sing of His grace,
Whose robe is the light, whose canopy space!
His chariots of wrath the deep thunder clouds form
And dark is His path on the wings of the storm.
3. The earth with its store, of wonders untold,
Almighty! Thy pow’r hath founded of old,
Hath stablish’d it fast by a changeless decree,
And round it hath cast, like a mantle, the sea.
4. Thy bountiful care what tongue can recite?
It breathes in the air, it shines in the light,
It streams from the hills, it descends to the plain,
And sweetly distills in the dew and the rain.
5. Frail children of dust, and feeble as frail,
In Thee do we trust, nor find Thee to fail:
Thy mercies how tender, how firm to the end,
Our Maker, Defender, Redeemer, and Friend.
6. O measureless might! In effable Love!
While angels light to hymn Thee above,
The humbler creation, though feeble their lays,
With true adoration shall lips to Thy praise.
Thy Kingdom Come O God
1. Thy kingdom come, O God,
Thy rule, O Christ, begin;
Break with Thine iron rod
The tyrannies of sin.
2. Where is Thy reign of peace,
And purity, and love?
When shall all hatred cease,
As in the realms above?
3. When comes the promised time
That war shall be no more,
And lust, oppression, crime,
Shall flee Thy face before?
4. We pray Thee, Lord, arise,
And come in Thy great might;
Revive our longing eyes,
Which languish for Thy sight.
5. Men scorn Thy sacred name
And wolves devour Thy fold;
By many deeds of shame
We learn that love grows cold.
6. O’er heathen lands afar
Thick darkness broodeth yet:
Arise, O morning Star,
Arise, and never set.
1. Ho, my comrades! See the signal
Waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing,
Victory is nigh!
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,”
Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to heaven,
“By Thy grace we will.”
2. See the mighty host advancing,
Satan leading on;
Mighty men around us falling,
Courage almost gone!
3. See the glorious banner waving!
Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s name we’ll triumph
Over ev’ry foe!
4. Fierce and long the battle rages,
But our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander,
Cheer, my comrades, cheer!