Ezekiel 11:1-2,4,10,13: “Then the Spirit lifted me up and brought me to the gate of the house of the LORD that faces east. There at the entrance to the gate were twenty-five men, and I saw among them Jaazaniah son of Azzur and Pelatiah son of Benaiah, leaders of the people. The LORD said to me, “Son of man, these are the men who are plotting evil and giving wicked advice in this city… Therefore prophesy against them; prophesy, son of man… You will fall by the sword, and I will execute judgment on you at the borders of Israel. Then you will know that I am the LORD… Now as I was prophesying, Pelatiah son of Benaiah died. Then I fell facedown and cried out in a loud voice, “Ah, Sovereign LORD! Will you completely destroy the remnant of Israel?” NIV (©1984)
EXODUS 18:21: – “Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:”
PSALM 122:6-7: – “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.”
ECCLESIASTES 3:1-7: – “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.” NIV (©1984)
I would be leading you into strange assignments in these prayer session. A strange national assignment against a strange phenomenon. I guess the time has come for NIGERIA. A time to speak and to pray acidic prayers. A time to break the cloud of bewitchment and spells over the leadership and the people of Nigeria. A time to nullify the ridicule to which the Nigeria has been subjected by the power of Jezebel. A time to pray for leaders and a time to prophesy against evil altars called leadership. A time to bring king Ahab to the judgement of Jehovah. A time to uproot misrule and scatter unbridled evil political ambitions. A time to silence evil plots and wicked counsel. A time to throw down abominable and polluted altar of witchcraft governing over this nation. A time to tear asunder the crown of deception and set ablaze the palace and tabernacle of corruption.
The Bible commands us to pray for our Jerusalem and our leaders. Nigeria has entered the ignoble record of ships without rudders. Whatever could make Saudi Arabia to be fed up after 93 days with the antics of an hostaged presidency, should more than exhaust the remaining goodwill for the presidential clowns of Nigeria. Yes, we prayed and God answered our petitions concerning Nigeria. Then the answers to our prayers were camouflaged. Our victory was cloaked in the veil of defeat. Defeat was clothed and robed in an arrogant victorious royal garment and abiding presidential powers. This falsehood was driven down our throats to swallow as if the whole nation was under the voodoo spell of Jezebel.
Now is time to steadfastly rebuke the slide into dictatorship of a cabal. Let us sing together this indigenous warfare song before we go into prayers. I want you to sing it with fire in your voice and let your hands begin to clap like thunder to send divine message that will overthrow dark powers oppressing Nigeria for fifty years now:
If na die, let them die
If na kpeme, let them kpeme;
If na kolo, let them kolo,
Cabal power must die,
Corrupt powers must die,
Witchcraft powers must die!
- Every power that spilled animal blood and sat on animal skin or any evil mat in order to cast Nigeria under the dark dictatorship of a cabal, your time is up: EXPIRE BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!!
- Every satanic ritual programmed to cast a slumbering spell on the leadership of Nigeria, be NULLIFIED BY THE BLOOD OF Jesus!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every congregation of darkness gathering to bring Nigeria under the jackboot of military dictatorship, you are a liar! gather unto slaughter!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Fetish powers! Magic powers and occultism, invested by Nigerian leaders to enslave the nation, your time is up! FAIL! FAIL!! FAIL!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I terminate by Fire, every punishment of leaderlessness over Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written (Isaiah 3:4) “And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.” Every rule of political imbeciles over Nigeria and Nigerians in the last fifty years, BE PERMANENTLY OVERTHROWN BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrogant and dark oppression against the people and country of Nigeria! EXPIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O Rod of God’s anger! Arise and break every yoke of demoting powers over Nigeria!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every crocodile and shark powers supervising assassinations and political corruption in Nigeria, your time is up: DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! DIE!!!! DIE!!!!! DIE!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Serpentine powers superintending electoral manipulations in Nigeria, your time is up: BE ELECTROCUTED BY THE LIGHTNING OF JEHOVAH!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Lion of darkness on assignment to devour the innocent helpless electorates of Nigeria, hear the ROAR of the LION OF JUDAH: BE DEVOURED BY THE SWORD OF FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Let the righteous ascend the throne of leadership in Nigeria country!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, promote men of truth who hate covetousness above the greedy and corrupt into the leadership of Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.
- You the jackboot of military dictatorship assigned against Nigeria, CATCH FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every treasonable conspiracy assigned to set Nigeria back into the dark dungeons of military dictatorship, S-C-A-T-T-E-R UNTO DESOLATION!!! in the name of Jesus.
- NIGERIA! hear the word of the Lord: REJECT BEWITCHMENT! REJECT BEWITCHMENT!! REJECT BEWITCHMENT!!! in the name of Jesus.
- NIGERIA! hear the word of the Lord: PROSPER! PROSPER!! PROSPER!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every plot to inject instability into Nigeria’s polity, BE EXPOSED AND BE DISGRACED!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every short- medium- and long-term plans to keep Nigerians and Nigeria in perpetual slavery, SCATTER UNTO DESOLATION!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I prophesy, that every power sponsoring confusion and instability in Nigeria shall die! after the order of Pelatiah son of Benaiah, in Ezekiel 11:13, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cauldron cooking the greatness of Nigeria, BREAK TO PIECES!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Sword of vengeance, arise and slay every power behind the problems and demotion of Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of idolatry and occultism among the leadership of Nigeria, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus: flow through the land of Nigeria, and rid her of evil men and women in leadership of the country, in the name of Jesus.
- O God Arise, and in Your Mercy, and overthrow the stubborn goliath on the throne of Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.
- We issue a spiritual quit notice against the Prince of the Niger, lose your grip over the affairs of Nigeria and Die! in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and let your fire fall upon the enemies of Nigeria, in the name of Jesus.
- You the power of failure at the edge of breakthrough militating against the destiny of Nigeria, your time is up: DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power of peace, progress and development, overshadow Nigeria now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every true leader and intellectuals of Nigeria, exported into modern slavery abroad, ARISE and RETURN!! for the glorious RESTORATION of Nigeria now!!! in Jesus’ mighty name.