For members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) prayer points for covenant partners have been posted on the website to guide you in prayers throughout the month of February 2010. You can click this link to go to the Redeemed Website for the prayer points.
“…Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper”. (2Ch 20:20)
“For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost” (2Pe 1:21)
“We must pray against natural disasters that are gathering momentum” is one of the prophecies that God declared for all nations through our Father in the Lord, Daddy E. A. Adeboye, at the dawn of the New Year 2010. The attention of the entire world was shifted towards this prophecy on the 12th of January, barely two weeks after its pronouncement, when the entire city of Port-au-Prince in Haiti got buried by an Earthquake of 7.0 magnitudes.
According to a report by the European Union Commission, the quake killed an estimated 200,000 people in Haiti; left 250,000 injured and made 1.5 million homeless!
Nationally and internationally, the events witnessed from the 1st of January 2010 up till date speak volumes of the need for intensive prayers as directed in the prophecies.
Therefore, for our Covenant Prayer and Fasting in February 2010, the prophecies for the year as declared by our Daddy, the General Overseer, will form the prayer points. We believe that as we pray in obedience to God’s directives, His mercy and grace will establish and prosper us throughout this year and beyond.
Have an effectual prayer experience in the matchless name of our Savior and King, Jesus Christ. Amen.
I. PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
- Thank God for yet preserving you alive to fulfill destiny in the year 2010. Ps 136:24.
- Thank God for His love, grace, power and protection upon the lives of our Daddy and Mummy E. A. Adeboye. Ps 104:4
- Thank God for the love He is showing to the R.C.C.G. Mission globally. Acts 17:26
- Thank God for what we are experiencing as Nigerians, nationally and internationally, because He is on His throne and would soon overrule every ordinance that is against us. Col 2:14, Isa 28.14-28.
- Thank God for what He is doing in the lives of our youths.
- Thank God for all the fulfilled prophecies and answered prayers in the past. Ps 89:34; Matt. 7:7-8.
- Thank God in advance for answered prayers this time around. John 11. 41-42
II. PRAYER FOR ALL NATIONS
- Pray against outbreak of killer disease. Ex 15:26, De 7:15
- Pray for steady recovery from the present economic recession. 1Sa 30:8
- Pray against natural disasters that are gathering momentum 2Ch 7: 13-14
III. PRAYER FOR NIGERIA
- Pray for those who are in authority that they will not abuse the constitution, in order to avoid its suspension. I Tim 2.1-2
- Pray the Almighty God to show mercy on Nigeria and save her from backward sliding. Jer 7:24, La 1:8
IV. PRAYER FOR THE MISSION (RCCG)
- Ask God to uproot every plant that He has not planted in His church. Mt 15:13
- Pray for the miraculous recovery of members who are battling with one sickness or the other. Jer 8.22
- Ask God in His loving mercy, and by His saving grace, to make sinners amidst the fold come to true repentance and salvation. Pet 3:9
- Ask God to give each member the heart to loath sins as true disciples of the Lord. Isa 52:11
- Ask God to raise more men and women who are genuine Kingdom builders for the Mission especially from amongst the youths. Ex.17:8-13.
- Ask God to rekindle the fire of love and true fellowship amongst the brethren. Ac 2:42-47, Php 2:1-11, 1Joh 1:6-7
- Ask God for the salvation of the youths and for their commitment to the course of His Kingdom Ecc 12.1-7, Ps 37:4 -5
V. PRAYER FOR DADDY AND MUMMY G.O
- Ask God for more anointing, physical strength and grace-for-grace upon their lives. Isa 52:13; Jn. 1:16.
- Pray for special protection over their lives, children and family members. Joh 17:15
- Pray that God would continue to support, establish and prosper every step they take towards the expansion of His Kingdom globally. Josh. 1:5
- Pray that the star of Daddy and Mummy would shine brighter. Pray that their sun shall not come down and their moon shall not withdraw itself. Isa 60:20
- Pray that the purpose of God for their lives will be fully realized. Ecc.3:1, Ro 9:1, 2Tim1:9 , 2Tim 4:7
VI. PRAYER FOR INDIVIDUAL
- Pray for the grace to stay under the cover of the most high, in order to avoid any storm that may come in the year. Ps 91
- Ask God to have you and all yours miraculously delivered from all evils in the year, particularly from accident. Mat 6.13
- Ask God for unexpected promotion and open doors in the year. Ps 75:6
- Ask God for unceasing showers of blessings throughout the year. Jer 14:22, Eze 34:26, Zec 10:1.
- Ask God to yet preserve you as a seed to fulfill destiny beyond this year. Ps 16:1, 2Ti 4:18