SCRIPTURE READING: EXODUS CHAPTER 23: verse 1-33.
EXODUS 23:20: – “Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.”
LUKE 3:21: – “Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.”
JOEL 2:28-29: – “And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.”
HOLY GHOST: SOAK ME WITH PENTECOSTAL POWER! – DAY 19: Friday, 29th January, 2010
The combined rain: the former and latter rain is targeted for an outpouring in the first month. That is the power invested in what I called THE PENTECOST ARMY! That is what the prophet of Pentecost (JOEL) would be leading us into as we close this chapter in the next three days.
The terrible result of that outporing of power is what we are supposed to be enjoying throughout this gate-opening year, because it is also a heaven-opening year. Whatever prayer opens the gate would surely open your heave over your head.
Join me to sing this Pentecost fire song:
“Holy Ghost Fire, Fire fall on me,
Holy Ghost Fire, Fire fall on me,
As in the day of Pentecost, Fire fall on me,
As in the day of Pentecost, Fire fall on me!“
Now, praise Him for making you stand strong in Day 18 prayers. Ask Him for strength and grace for uncommon victories throughout the remaining 3 days ending midnight of January 31st 2010.
After the praise and worship session, go into these fervent ten prayer points for DAY 19 Pray it at midnight, couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon). Pray it during the day too. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, in these days of darkness and gloominess, enlist me in the great army of light and distinction!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Vision of Eden that swallows poverty and diseases, MANIFEST in my life, throughout this year!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to waste my corn this year, BE WASTED!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to dry up my new wine this year, whither!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to perish my harvests this year, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every palmerworm, locust, canker-worm and caterpillar on assignment to devour my testimonies, what are you waiting for? DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic lion on assignment to terminate my life this year, Hear the roar of the Lion of Judah: DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power that steals joy from the sons of men this year, I am not your candidate; therefore, DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Destruction from the Almighty, visit the camp of of satanic devourers this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange fire assigned to devour the pasture of my destiny this year:
- Hear the word of the Lord!
- GO BACK!!
- DEVOUR YOUR SENDER!!!
in the name of Jesus.