SCRIPTURE READING: EXODUS CHAPTER 22: verse 1-31.
EXODUS 15:26: – “And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.”
DEUTERONOMY 7:15: – “And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.”
ISAIAH 53:5: – “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”
I AM THE LORD THAT HEALETH THEE! – DAY 18: Thursday, 28th January, 2010
One principal factor for victorious living in 2010 is HEALTH for those who are on their feet and HEALING for those who want to manifest the fullness of God’s mercy.
O I have seen many so-called wealthy but sickly people, you can’t envy them… very pathetic… you will never want to trade your bountiful health for their wealth… Many brethren wrongly tend to forget that the God that gave us good health is the same God capable of giving us amazing wealth. Health and wealth are not mutually exclusive. You can have both and have them more abundantly!
Join me to sing this healing song by faith:
“You are the Lord, that healeth me,
You are the Lord, my Healer,
You sent Your Word, and healed my disease,
You are the Lord, my Healer.“
Now, praise Him for making you stand strong in Day 17 prayers. Ask Him for strength and grace for uncommon victories throughout the remaining 4 days ending midnight of January 31st 2010.
After the praise and worship session, go into these fervent ten prayer points for DAY 18 Pray it at midnight, couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon). Pray it during the day too. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
- Every sin that invited infirmities into my life, I repent and renounce you by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
- You the colony of infirmities holding my life in bondage, RELEASE ME!!! and CATCH FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- I attack every power behind my paralysis! Prison gates of infirmities caging my bones, my body and my destiny, B-R-E-A-K ASUNDER!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of crippling infirmity in my bones, my tendons, my muscles and marrow:
- GATHER YOURSELVES TOGETHER!
- COME OUT WITH ALL YOUR ROOTS!!
- BACK FIRE!!!
in the name of Jesus.
- My limbs, my muscles, my tendons and my body, RECEIVE POWER to FUNCTION and PROSPER NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- My spirit, my soul and my body, REJECT every arrow of sicknesses and diseases now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power of the Almighty, carry away my sorrows this year!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Stripes of Jesus, HEAL ME NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Wounds of Jesus, SWALLOW MY TRANSGRESSIONS!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Let the chastisement of my Lord Jesus speak peace into my life throughout this year!! in the name of Jesus.