SCRIPTURE READING: EXODUS CHAPTER 18: verse 1-27.
JOHN 7:37: – “In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.”
EXODUS 17:3: – “And the people thirsted there for water; and the people murmured against Moses, and said, Wherefore is this that thou hast brought us up out of Egypt, to kill us and our children and our cattle with thirst?”
1 CORINTHIANS 10:4: – “And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.”
LORD, QUENCH MY THIRST WITH DIVINE VICTORIES! – DAY 15: Monday, 25th January, 2010
The thirst of every man and every woman is the great heart-desire which they want God to bring to pass in their lives. To the lonely and solitary, the thirst is companionship; to the defeated, the thirst is victory; to the barren, the thirst is fruitfulness; to the sick and infirm, the thirst is healing and health; to the poor and poverty-ridden, the thirst is prosperity; and so on…
What is missing in the thirst equation is found in the scripture of John 7:37: the Lord said: “COME UNTO ME AND DRINK” It is time to come to Him – The ROCK, in prayers that brings solution to every thirsty questions of our lives.
I, in my own simple way begin that with this song:
“Fill my cup Lord,
I lift it up,
Come and quench the thirsting of my soul,
Bread of Heaven, fill me till I thirst no more,
Fill my cup Lord, and make me whole! “
Now, praise Him for making you stand strong in Day 14 prayers. Ask Him for strength and grace for uncommon victories throughout the remaining 7 days ending midnight of January 31st 2010.
After the praise and worship session, go into these fervent ten prayer points for DAY 15 Pray it at midnight, couple it with a 12-hour fast (12 midnight to 12 noon). Pray it during the day too. God bless you as you read the scriptures, confess the word of God and pray in Jesus’ name.
- By the power that brings out water from the Rock in the wilderness to quench Israel’s thirst, I SMITE every rocky problem before me this year: bring forth testimonies for me! in the name of Jesus.
- Every wilderness problem assigned to weary me this year, BE DISCOMFITED! I drink from the Living spiritual Rock of Ages to quench every thirst of my life this year!! in the name of Jesus [1 Corinthinas 10:4](Prophetically stretch forth your hand to collect and symbolically drink the Living Waters as you pray this prayer)
- By Your name JEHOVAH NISSI, teach my hands to wage victorious battles and my fingers to prevail in fight this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy ambush against my destiny this year, BE WASTED! BE WASTED!! BE WASTED!!! in Jesus’ mighty name.
- Ministering angels! Warring angels of the Almighty God! minister strength to me and fight for me in every battle of 2010! in the name of Jesus.
- Every generational battle waged against me from my foundation, BE WASTED!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of temptation fired to derail me at the edge of my breakthrough this year, GO BACK!!! DISCOMFIT YOUR SENDER!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to provoke me to murmur against God this year, you are a LIAR!!! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every godly desire of my life that has turned into acute thirst this year, BE QUENCHED COMPLETELY by the Living Waters!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every thirsty problem of my life driving me to desperation and frustrations this year, I overthrow you with the Living Waters (Exodus 17:3)!!! in the name of Jesus.