The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) has posted the Prayer Programme for February 2010 on its official website of the MFM. You can download and print out the PDF version from the site now at: MFM PRAYER POINTS and that is where we serve you the traditional 14 prayer points designed for the hour of personal intercession: theme for FEBRUARY 2010 Power Must Change Hands (PMCH) prayer points is: “My Father, Empower Me To Succeed”.
You can watch the LIVE Broadcast of the programme online at: Streaming Faith. Don’t forget, the D-DAY for February 2010 Power Must Change Hands at the Prayer City is Saturday 6TH FEBRUARY, 2010. Time 7-11 a.m.
It is a service of first fruit (1st fruit) offering. Come along with your first fruit.
The enemy would not steal your songs nor dance your dance in this year of our VICTORY DANCE, NEW SONGS AND GLORIOUS RESTORATIONS!” in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
7:00 am – 7:15 am Opening Prayers
7:15 am – 7:45 am Praise Worship
7:45 am – 7:50 am Opening Hymn
7:50 am – 8:05 am Testimonies
8:05 am – 8:15 am Hour of Personal Intercession
8:15 am – 8:30 am Choir Ministration
8:30 am – 10:30 am Message and Ministration
10:30 am – 11:00 am Offering and Closing.
CONFESSION: Psalms 91
- Every triangular power assigned to torment me, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of family curses and idols assigned against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Pursuing angels from heaven, pursue my pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
- Vampire yokes, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Tongue assigned to terminate my destiny, dry up and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Marine warehouse caging my benefits, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Trumpet of destruction, blow upon my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of mysterious affliction, kill your affliction, in the name of Jesus.
- Double destruction from heaven, visit every coven speaking against me, in Jesus’ name.
- Spirit husband, spirit wife, spirit parents, spirit friends, be chained, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
- Let the fire of revival fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.
Prayers just before giving your 1st Fruit Offering
Lift up the offering and pray like this: “Father, I thank You for giving me the opportunity, the strength and the wisdom to acquire this seed. I recognise and worship You with this offering as the only source of all my income. I thank You because once I was lost, but now I’m found. I thank You for the salvation of my soul.
As I give this first fruit offering now, accept it, oh Lord, by the power in the blood of Jesus. By this offering, I hereby acknowledge that You are my priority. O God, arise and use this offering as a key to my increase, enlargement, promotion, and uncommon favour.
By this offering, let the power of the wasters be destroyed from my life. And deliver me from losses of any kind. And envelope my life with blessings money cannot buy.
By this offering, I plug myself into the socket of financial open heaven, uncommon breakthroughs, dominion prosperity, uncommon favour, unimaginable achievements, and total victory, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
As I give this 1st fruit offering, let its sanctifying power flow down into all my other incomes. O Lord, catapult me into Your divine location, position, anointing and wisdom for my life. Let the milk and honey of the earth be deposited into my bosom.
This I pray in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.”
1. Praise to the Holiest in the height,
And in the depth be praise
In all His words most wonderful
Most sure in all His ways.
2. O loving wisdom of our God!
When all was sin and shame,
A second Adam to the fight,
And to the rescue came.
3. O wisest love! that flesh and blood
Which did in Adam fall,
Should strive afresh against the foe,
Should strive, and should prevail
4. And that a higher gift than grace
Should flesh and blood refine,
God’s presence, and His very self
And essence all divine.
5. O generous love! that He who
Smote in man for man the foe,
The double agony in man
For man should undergo.
6. And in the garden secretly
And on the cross on high,
Should teach His brethren, and inspire
To suffer and to die
1. All hail the power of Jesus’ name;
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem.
To crown Him Lord of all.
2. Crown Him, ye martyrs of our God,
Who from His altar call;
Extol Him in whose path ye trod.
And Crown Him Lord of all.
3. Ye seed of Israel’s chosen race,
Ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him who saves you by His grace,
And crown Him Lord of all.
4. Sinners! whose love can ne’er forget
The wormwood and the gall;
Go spread your trophies at His feet,
And crown Him Lord of all.
5. Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball.
To Him all majesty ascribe,
And crown Him Lord of all.
6. O that with Younder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall,
Join in the everlasting song,
And crown Him Lord of all!
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name.
On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
2. When darkness seems to hide His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.
3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my Hope and Stay.
4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh may I then in Him be found.
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.