What Dr. Daniel Olukoya Said
2 Chronicles 20:21: “…Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.”
The reasons why we have succeeded and prospered so much on our site here: PRAYERSFIRE.COM are because we believe fervently in the divine mandate of Jehovah who commissioned this assignment, and we also believe fervently in the exemplary prophetic ministry of Dr. Daniel Olukoya. He mounted the pulpit last Sunday firing three prayer arrows:
- Every charm poured on the ground to subdue me, BACKFIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Any vessel assigned to torment my life, woe unto you, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost Fire!!! Challenge every stranger in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Last Sunday was a direct message from Heaven for me, from the mouth of God’s servant, Dr. Daniel Olukoya. My life is nothing but a bundle of gratitude to God for his strange but holy, fervent and effectual ministry. Nothing in this world, whether powers, pastors, ministers, envious rivals disguised as counselors, or even my readers/visitors to this site can pitch me against him and his wondrous ministry. He is a spiritual mentor and father. Naturally the fallen Adamic nature in man thrives on conflicts and sensational controversies. But God has given us power over the carnal cravings of the flesh to subdue it.
It has been a mixture of surprise and tender feelings to all responses and comments aftermath of my meeting with one of Dr. Daniel Olukoya’s aides, in the person of Pastor Samuel Gbemisolaoluwa. What a sweet, sweet spirit, many of you have over the supposed copyright controversy. I thank you and deeply appreciate your genuine concerns (it is my believe that the initial misunderstanding has died with clarifications and report of that meeting, because we have complied by withdrawing from publishing Dr. Olukoya’s copyright books, and we are free to continue sharing his sermons and prayer points in public domain).
December/January are peak periods in my professional calling and my hands are more than full to entertain distractions, and my life is too hot to accommodate stray spiritual bullets from any quarter. Spiritually and physically, I shall finish and finish well the race of 2009 in the name of Jesus.
For the umpteenth time, I say again that there is no conflict between my spiritual assignment on this site and Dr. Daniel Olukoya’s ministry. PRAYERSFIRE.COM is complementary to his works. When I gave a report of my meeting last Sunday with Pastor Samuel Gbemisolaoluwa in: For The Records: Copyright Issues Arising From Dr. Daniel K. Olukoya’s Works, I stated in points 1 and 6 that: Fundamentally the pastor has agreed that there is no issue with the prayer points and messages… Since we have no restrain from sharing Dr. Olukoya’s sermons and prayer points with you, I will as and when enabled by the Holy Ghost continue to share them in future with you.
The issue tackled were publishing of copyrighted books and materials and we have stopped that by completely withdrawing from further or future publications. (For your information, Dr. Daniel Olukoya has published over 2,000 copyrighted materials and books, and we did not publish up to 0.1% of that). Reporting and sharing sermons and prayer points of Dr. Olukoya at services which I was present is not copyright, that is citizen journalism. It is impossible for my report to be exactly the same or even have the same impact as the live sermon or audio/visual recordings that were being sold. It is not a verbatim report.
I am neither selling sermons or prayer points of Dr. Olukoya. I am only a commissioned partner for the sales of his 77 books on Amazon. There is no reason for envy, I am paid only about 4-6% commission on his books, the rest 94-96% goes back to him. I am not pocketing what is not legitimately mine. I earn an average of U$D8,000 to U$D10,000 monthly from my professional calling at peak periods on the world wide web, and the commission from sales of Dr. Olukoya’s books is not even 1% of that. I go to this length to quench the fire of envy being stoked against me by those who feel I am using Dr. Olukoya’s published materials to make a living online.
We need to unmask them to quench this raging controversy. Earlier this year, some ‘gentlemen’ approached me with financial offers to advertise their church/ministry programmes, books, christian newspapers and periodicals, on our site here and I respectfully declined, telling them that this is a covenant site and not a commercial one. God did not mandate me to set up this site for commercialism. 99.9% of my online income DOES NOT COME from this site. This site is just an expression of my passion for God and an appreciation to Him for my SEO skills in my secular vocation. This is my own way of paying back for what He is doing in my life. It is my own token, my part of that covenant with God. Simplicita!
There are already in public domain over 140 of sermons of Dr. Olukoya and it is freely given out by Dr. Olukoya himself on the internet. We have not even published up to 15 of such free sermons yet on our site. What is at stake is not the sermons or prayer points, the pastor Gbemisolaoluwa has stated that is not the issue. What is at stake is not also Dr. Olukoya’s 77 books which his publishers authorized through Amazon to legitimately sell on commission of 4-6%.
So if not the books and the sermons, what then is the uproar for? What is at stake and what the enemy is attacking is our unexplainable success as a site that blesses hundreds of thousands of visitors. With all humility, we dare say that PRAYERSFIRE.COM is not the only religious/prayer/Christian site that publishes the free sermons and prayer points of Dr. Daniel Olukoya, but we are THE MOST VISIBLE within a short space of 15 months! I casually checked our traffic and saw that this time last year (December 2008), we had just 497 visitors, but now we have over 47,890 visitors this December alone, and we are still counting, almost hundred fold! Blessing humanity spiritually through this site is something to be proud of and if we are now being attacked for it, we are only fulfiling prophecy, which was the subject of Dr. Olukoya in his Sunday sermon titled; “THE MYSTERY OF RAGING SPIRITS”, that would be the object of PART TWO of WHAT DR. DANIEL OLUKOYA SAID, which is a conclusive answer to the raging murmurers.
If you are presently distracted by the confusing voices over Dr. Olukoya’s free sermons and prayers points being published on this site, then you are in for a shock in the weeks coming in the new year as such attackers are going to be exposed as they change direction, just patiently wait for their exposure….
Apparently, I would have to create Part Two of WHAT DR. DANIEL OLUKOYA SAID at last Sunday’s service since clarifications of the confusions had taken over the most of this first part. Let me end this piece with these prayer points.
- Every arrow of confusion and distraction, fired to hinder my progress, BACK FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every controversy stirred up to distract me from winning the race of 2009, DIE by Fire! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power scheming to silence the work of spreading the gospel through this site, S-C-A-T-T-E-R!!! unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
- Envious powers seeking to derail my positive impact now and in the New Decade 2010-2019, what are you waiting for? DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Power to re-write my family history, fall upon me now!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of my father’s house assigned to prevent me from re-writing my family history, your time is up! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and let my story change now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of negative history, fired against my calling and career, you are a liar! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- In Psalm 68:11: “The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.” Therefore every power assigned against my greatness, DIE! in the name of Jesus.
- Rage of envious powers against my calling, assignment and career, DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- My family history, receive deliverance by fire!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every last battle waged against my destiny and calling by satan and his agents, you are a failure, therefore DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
- Every desperate warfare organized by satan against me at the edge of my destiny and career breakthrough, COLLAPSE like a pack of cards, in the name of Jesus.
- Power to make positive impact in the world and in God’s kingdom, fall upon me now!!! in the name of Jesus.