CONFESSION: 2 Cor. 4:13: “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;”
SPEAK YOUR WAY INTO UNUSUAL BREAKTHROUGHS! – Section 4 Day 7 – Tuesday, 13th October, 2009
After the 40 prayers of praise and thanksgiving and praise worship, the booklet by Dr. Olukoya directed us to pray these 21 prayer points for DAY 37:
- I damage any association with the kingdom of darkness, done knowingly, or unknowingly whether done in my sleep or when I was awake; I dissociate myself from all of them, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I command right now a total destruction of all yokes, all burdens, fears, oppressions and terrors of any kind, possessions of any kind done by the enemy against me; I reject and cancel them, in Jesus’ name.
- I also command the total destruction of all enchantsments, witchcraft divinations, spells, curses, all ordinances and hand writings made by the enemyu against me, a child of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all these things I have spoken about to be destroyed altogether leaving nothing. I break them down, I blot them out with the blood of Jesus Christ shed for my redemption, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that all the devilish acts of the enemy in my life are erased and finished with, in the name of Jesus.
- Right now, I sever all the links with the kingdom of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- All their works against me are now damaged, wiped out and forgotten for ever, in the name of Jesus.
- Jeus Christ has set me free from all the captivity of satan and all his demons, in the name of Jesus.
- When Jesus Christ ascended, He led captivity captive, the Lord has broken down the gates of brass, cut asunder the bars of iron and delivered me from every imprisonment of the devil, in Jesus name.
- Jesus has also broken down and scattered all the powers of the enemy against me, in Jesus name.
- I loose myself from every imprisonment of the devil and his followers, in Jesus name.
- I bind and I put to a stop all thge numerous activities of the devil against me, in Jesus name.
- I ask for the vengeance of the Lord upon all my enemies: for vengeance is the Lord’s, the Lord shall repay, in Jesus name.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I send the wrath of God to pour like water, upon all my enemies.
- I conquer and I lock them all up, for God is for me and no one can rise up or be against me, in Jesus name.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I hand over all my battles to the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord fights for me and I hold my peace.
- I am an overcomer through the name of Jesus Christ. I am victorious in all circumstances and situations that are against me, in Jesus’ name.
- Jesus Christ has defeated all my enemies, and they are brought down and fallen under my feet, in Jesus name.
- I crush them to the ground and I command them to begin to lick up the dust of the earth under my feet; for at the name of Jesus every knee must bow, ithe name of Jesus.
- God has equipped me and made me a danger and a terror to all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord has sent the fear and the dread of me upon all my enemies, that the report or information of me shall cause them to fear, tremble and be in anguish, in the name of Jesus.