CONFESSION: 2 Cor. 4:13: “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;”
SPEAK YOUR WAY INTO UNUSUAL BREAKTHROUGHS! – Section 4 Day 6 – Monday, 12th October, 2009
After the 40 prayers of praise and thanksgiving and praise worship, the booklet by Dr. Olukoya directed us to pray these 21 prayer points for DAY 36:
- Because the Lorddisappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. Every work of the strong, the wicked, the evil and the enemy against my life shall not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
- According to the Lord, my shoes are iron and brass; and as my days, so shall my strength be, in the name of Jesus.
- I move with the confidence and passion of Jesus Christ, the Head of the armies of the God of hosts, to tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the powers of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- I break to pieces, all the darts and javelings of the enemy, in Jesus’ name
- I quench all his fiery darts with the shield of faith, in the name of Jesus.
- All nations compassed me about; but in the name Lord will I destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
- Because the Lord has made me victorious, He shall also make me the head and not the tail, in the name of Jesus.
- The enemy shall fight against me, with his troops; they shall not prevail against me; ‘for I am with thee’, saith the Lord, ‘to deliver thee’, in the name of Jesus.
- With an overunning flood, will the Lord make an utter end of my enemy’s habitation, in the name of Jesus.
- Darkness will pursue all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I claim the power in the name of the LORD to overcome all troops of the enemy.
- I put on God’s glorious armour of victory and clothe myself with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- God has delivered me from the power of darkness, and has translated me into the kingdom of His dear Son: in whom I have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins: who is the image of the invisible God, the first born of every creature.
- I stand not condemned, because Jesus has forgiven me all my sins, blotting out the hand writing of ordinances that were against me, which were contrary to me, and took them out of the way, nailing them to His cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a show of them, triumphing over them in it.
- I am of good cheer, and I believe in the sanctity and infallibilityof God’s word, in the name of Jesus.
- Accordingly, there is no enchantment against me, neither is there any divination against me, in the name of Jesus.
- According to this time, it shall be said of me and my family, what God has done, in the name of Jesus.
- I therefore command all enemy troops arrayed against me to scatter, as I call down the thunder fire of God upon them, in the name of Jesus.
- May the Lord God to whom vengeance belongs pelt their ranks, files and strongholds with His stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I raise a dangerously high standard of the flood of the blood of Jesus against their reinforcement, and I command all the encamped and advancing enemy troops to be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I possess the gate of the enemies and with the blood of Jesus, I render their habitations desolate, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.