CONFESSION: 2 Cor. 4:13: “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;”
SPEAK YOUR WAY INTO UNUSUAL BREAKTHROUGHS! – Section 4 Day 5 – Sunday, 11th October, 2009
After the 40 prayers of praise and thanksgiving and praise worship, the booklet by Dr. Olukoya directed us to pray these 21 prayer points for DAY 35:
- I shal not be cast, out or be barren; my lot shall not suffer unregeneration or unfruitfulness, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord shall increase me more and more, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written: thy wife shall be a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house; thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Notwithstanding, she shall be saved in child bearing. I am of God and have overcome evil and unprofitable works, in the name of Jesus.
- Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world, in Jesus’ name.
- My coast is enlarged by the righteousness of the Lord God of Host through Christ Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- The garment of His grace and mercy is upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- He has torn to shreds my garment of shame and reproach, in Jesus’ name.
- He has set me apart for His glory, in the name of Jesus.
- He will show me His awesomeness and His goodness, in Jesus’ name.
- He has put gladness upon my heart and will lay me in peace and comfort, for He is my righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
- With the blood of Jesus, the Lord will flush my land and wash my palms and possesions, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever I shall think of and proceed to lay my hand upon shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
- My heart is from now comforted, for the God of suddenly, provision and grace is still on the throne, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written: lo, children are a heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward. As arrows are in the hands of a mighty man, so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that has his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. I receive these promises by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- It is written: behold, I and the children whom the Lord has given me are for signs and wonders in Israel from the Lord of Hosts which dwelleth in mount Zion. I stand upon this infallible word of God and claim every letter of its promises, in the name of Jesus.
- I also covenant myself and my household unto the Lord: my fruits, I shall dedicate and surrender to the blessings and pleasures ofGod who has blessed me and banished my reproach forever, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord is my light and salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even my enemies and foes, come upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fall, in the name of Jesus.
- Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces, and give ear all ye of far countries; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought,; spaek the word, and it shall npt stand; for God is with me, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord, God, my God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed, in the name of Jesus.
- My God, the Father of Jesus Christ, is with me as a mighty terrible One: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper; their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten, in the name of Jesus.
- I know by the word of God that, there are many devices in a man’s heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand in my life, in the name of Jesus.